Michael Crabtree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phlysac View Post
    Alot/Most of the things said on NFL Network is/are commentary, NOT FACTUAL.
    goddamn did i once say what i heard was 100% true? no thats why i said "what i heard".

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
      i have what i heard on NFL Network is that ok? not everything comes with a link.
      Everything credible should come with one.

Comment

49ers should just wait him out now. any chance of him contributing this year is out the window.

there is gonna come a point where the braintrust of Crabtree/Parker realizes that their chances of signing for a fair market, #10 overall contract are fading away, and if he re-enters the draft in 2010, he'd be lucky to make the first round.

Eugene Parker wants to get paid. Michael Crabtree wants to get paid, and deep down, probably wants to play at some point. 49ers have all the leverage right now.

Comment

Harvin for Crabtree strait up! :D

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

goddamn did i once say what i heard was 100% true? no thats why i said "what i heard".
            Actually, you said "the word is".

I'll ask... who's word? What words? The more context you have allows for more credibility. I'm not challenging you. I'm challenging the person you say you heard say it. Without knowing what was said, all I can do is assume it's a laughable commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              Everything credible should come with one.
              if we lived in a perfect world.

Originally posted by phlysac View Post
              Actually, you said "the word is".

I'll ask... who's word? What words? The more context you have allows for more credibility. I'm not challenging you. I'm challenging the person you say you heard say it. Without knowing what was said, all I can do is assume it's a laughable commentary.
              the word is the word of who said it. i dont remember who said it. obviously whoever said it heard it from someone else.

where there's smoke there's usually fire.

Comment

That's weird. I haven't heard once about him not wanting to play for the Niners.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

if we lived in a perfect world.

the word is the word of who said it. i dont remember who said it. obviously whoever said it heard it from someone else.

where there's smoke there's usually fire.
                  MOST of the stuff put on here has links. You don't need a perfect world to have credible information.

Comment

This one is starting to get really interesting.

After the affect that a year had off had on Mike Williams does anyone think a team would touch Crabtree on the first day next year? This is a guy who was never timed(iirc) this year, had some character issues heading into the draft(mostly around ego), didn't test as well as expected in any of the tests he did do and is now asking for more money than his draft position justifies.

Crabtree is getting very close to that point where he ends his career before it ever really starts and if it is his agent that is causing it he needs to step up and terminate it, if he is at fault then there really is nothing anyone can do for him now.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                      MOST of the stuff put on here has links. You don't need a perfect world to have credible information.

Not everything deserves its own article.

Comment

seriously why does he want more money than where he was picked? Do you think you really deserve top 5 money, even though you were picked 10th? You were picked where u were picked.

Who else is unsigned?
                        Andre Smith, Crabtree, Aaron Maybin

When was the last time it took this long to sign all of the rookies, or that this many sat our for this long?

Russell hold the record right?

Comment

Maybin signed last week.. It's down to Andre Smith and Michael Crabtree.

Comment

Bush tried to play the Saints for a while for #1 money.

Comment

He's trying to play us for #3 money or something like that.

"Can't do it.. "

Comment

I think he just won't settle for any less than DHB got...which sort of makes sense because nobody in football except Al Davis thinks DHB is a better receiver than Crabs.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information