No announcement yet.

Michael Crabtree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misleading college stats from gimmicky offense and still not with team by 3rd pre season game. I smell a future bust.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDeini View Post
      Misleading college stats from gimmicky offense and still not with team by 3rd pre season game. I smell a future bust.
      There's nothing misleading about his talent; it's for real. But he's an idiot for holding out the way he's doing. His attitude, not his talent, may cause him to bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
        Bush tried to play the Saints for a while for #1 money.
        That was never the case..
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

San Fran should trade his rights to the Broncos for Brandon Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            San Fran should trade his rights to the Broncos for Brandon Marshall.
            Too bad the deadline to trade rookies was 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDeini View Post
              Usually the gimmicky offenses are misleading for QBs, not the guys who catch the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                Usually the gimmicky offenses are misleading for QBs, not the guys who catch the ball.
                you still have to run routes...
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                  Same with everyone else in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                    Jeremy Maclin?
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

He wasn't the highest rated WR in the draft?
                      Clearly the Raiders had DHB rated higher. You can say whatever you want about Crabtree - top 5 talent, top rated WR, etc. The fact is that he wasn't the 1st WR drafted, and he wasn't a top 5 pick. He was picked 10th, he gets paid that way.
                      "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Originally posted by Watchman View Post
                        Clearly the Raiders had DHB rated higher. You can say whatever you want about Crabtree - top 5 talent, top rated WR, etc. The fact is that he wasn't the 1st WR drafted, and he wasn't a top 5 pick. He was picked 10th, he gets paid that way.
                        The Raiders also had Michael Mitchell as that top rated safety...

I thought you meant that he wasn't top rated like by Kiper and Mayock, stuff like that.

Comment

This is not totally true. The spread offenses create more space and easier reads for College QB's but also allow more space for the wide out for the run after the catch as well as an easier time dealing with safeties.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                            This is not totally true. The spread offenses create more space and easier reads for College QB's but also allow more space for the wide out for the run after the catch as well as an easier time dealing with safeties.
                            Well when it's all said and done, they still have to catch the ball like everyone else. Crabtree was even allowed to show off his ability to run after catch in those screens they run so well.

Comment

Well when it's all said and done, they still have to catch the ball like everyone else. Crabtree was even allowed to show off his ability to run after catch in those screens they run so well.
                              Oh, I am just saying it can skew a receivers numbers as well. I think Crabtree is going to be a player. He just needs to get in camp.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                                Oh, I am just saying it can skew a receivers numbers as well. I think Crabtree is going to be a player. He just needs to get in camp.
                                No denying he needs to be in camp. Damn I wish he would just sign with us already. MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information