Michael Crabtree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Crabtree

I got a few questions an I was wondering if anyone knew the answers.

If he reenters the draft do the 49ers get another pick?
    Can't the 49ers trade him? Why not trade the guy if your going to end up with nothing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-enter-draft/

No the 9ers dont get a pick

I believe the tradeline was 15th August for unsigned rookies. at least thats what said in the other threads.

so yea there are already 2 threads for this and prolly should be in the team forum

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
      If he reenters the draft do the 49ers get another pick?
      No, you make the pick, you take the risk that comes with it.
      Can't the 49ers trade him?
      The 14th was the cut off date to do so. Regardless, if they can't sign him, you think some other team would? No.
      Why not trade the guy if your going to end up with nothing.
      See above.

/thread

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

What's with this re-entry talk? Didn't his agent already say no such threat was made.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
          Regardless, if they can't sign him, you think some other team would? No.
          49'ers own the rights to him until next draft. if he could just sign with anyone then there's no point in having the draft at all right?

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
          What's with this re-entry talk? Didn't his agent already say no such threat was made.
          there's no other option if he isn't signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
            there's no other option if he isn't signed.
            Do you guys honestly think he's gonna go the whole season without signing?

Comment

Do you guys honestly think he's gonna go the whole season without signing?
              word is he doesnt want to play for them either so idk whats going through his mind.

Comment

word is he doesnt want to play for them either so idk whats going through his mind.
                Do you have a link to this "word" ?

Comment

49'ers own the rights to him until next draft. if he could just sign with anyone then there's no point in having the draft at all right?
                  I meant if he was traded. They would have to trade for him, then sign him. Do you really think any team would offer him more than what the Niners already have in addition to what they would have to trade?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I meant if he was traded. They would have to trade for him, then sign him. Do you really think any team would offer him more than what the Niners already have in addition to what they would have to trade?
                    a desperate team that NEEDS a WR sure i could see it. they'd have to have the contract set up and ready to sign though before any trade goes through and im not sure i see that happening.

Do you have a link to this "word" ?
                    i have what i heard on NFL Network is that ok? not everything comes with a link.

Comment

I actually think its not that weird a thought. If you were for instance the ravens or some other team bound to pick late in the first next year and you can trade that pick to the 9ers the niners at least get an extra first rounder out of it and the team trading for him 'only' has to pay him the money of a receiver picked in the draft where crabs was picked. If I were some team needing a wide receiver (ravens or whatever) and you have solid info that crabs just flatout doesnt wanna play in SF I'd see if I can get something done here. Basicly it would be an outside shot to turn your late first round pick of next year into a top10 pick in this years draft and it only costs you overpaying the player somewhat.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                      - Corner or Wideout in the first
                      - No reaching
                      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Crabtree sounds like a real dick.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                          Crabtree sounds like a real dick.
                          you never know though with agents behind the scenes.

Comment

you never know though with agents behind the scenes.
                            Of course the agent plays a big role, but its ultimately on the player.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

i have what i heard on NFL Network is that ok? not everything comes with a link.
                              Alot/Most of the things said on NFL Network is/are commentary, NOT FACTUAL.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information