No announcement yet.

What team is your most hated NFL team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What team is your most hated NFL team?

Outside of your division, of course.

I got to say.... San Diego Chargers. There fans are all a bunch of bandwagoners who hopped on within the last 3 years. Beyond that, there thug players, such as the 8 who got arrested this season, and Shawn Merriman, really grind my gears.

Plus the fact that they gush over freaking Nate Kaedman who screwed up 2 consecutive playoff games via missed field goals....

So what is your most hated nfl team, outiside of your division?

Can I just say you are my absolute favorite poster on this forum?

Comment

Cowboys. I'm a niner fan. enough said.

Comment

Falcons
        Raiders

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
          Outside of your division, of course.

I got to say.... San Diego Chargers. There fans are all a bunch of bandwagoners who hopped on within the last 3 years. Beyond that, there thug players, such as the 8 who got arrested this season, and Shawn Merriman, really grind my gears.

Plus the fact that they gush over freaking Nate Kaedman who screwed up 2 consecutive playoff games via missed field goals....

So what is your most hated nfl team, outiside of your division?
          Do you enjoy always being wrong? Or are you that immature that you feel the need to create a new thread every time to make a point about how cheated you feel about getting Eli instead of Rivers, Merriman, and Kaeding?
          Seriously, the other Giants fan don't go to all the trouble of trolling the San Diego Board. Heck not even the Raider's fan. Which just goes to show that you really care too much if you're going to keep posting all this nonsense.

Comment

patriots and giants thanks to grf and the stupidity of these threads and the others he creates in team threads

are we sure this aint scubba???
            ]

Comment

Oakland. This dates back to the Pittsburgh Steelers/Oakland Raiders rivalry in the '70's, which was an excellent rivalry.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Way to generalize Charger fans bud. I guess I would be mad to about getting fleeced in a trade but that’s beside the point.

If I had a most hated team it is probably the Raiders/Broncos but in reality it is whoever the Chargers are currently playing.

Comment

New England & Dallas (mostly due to where I live). Carolina is a close third.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

people hating on oakland. to me its either KC,SF or DEN. i hate KC cuz there a division rival and people in KC killed Mac Dre. SF is just well u know. and then theres den. shannahan(sp?) sucked as a raider coach then is doing good with them. we have had so good games with all them though

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

hmm i dont really hate any team, if i had to go one i would say the broncos, the drive, is one of the main reasons

Comment

New England Patriots, NY Jets, NY Giants, Denver Broncos, Seattle Seahawks

Comment

To me its the Raidahs

Comment

grf is making giants fans look bad.

Comment

GiantsRutgersFan,

You gotta get a grip bro. So your team got owned in the Eli trade. Get over it man.

Giants vs. Dallas is much more of a rivalry.

Both teams need to have worked the other to have a real rivalry. In the case of the Chargers vs. Giants, the Chargers completely owned you so there really isn't a rivalry, just sour grapes on your part.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information