• Show
Clear All

Team: Cowboys, Eagles, Jets, Skins

Fans: Eagles and Jets

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
      1. Patriots

2. Giants

Typical Jets fan. You should be more worried about the Dolphins and Bills.

Comment

GODDAMMIT GRF. Stop posting in the NFL forums, youre giving us a bad name. Stick to the Giants team board where you have an opinion on the team and our needs etc and provide some insight. Don't come onto the NFL board and spray Giant homerism all over the place. We all take a hit when you do that.

And as for the topic, its hard for me to pick a team outside of the division. I mean seriously, Giant fans have plenty of hate for Philly, Washington and Dallas, I don't know if theres any room for anyone else outside of the division.

Comment

Patriots.

I really shouldn't have to explain why.

Comment

Cowboys and Patriots.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Pats....nuff said.

Comment

The Steelers no doubt.

There are so many bandwagon fans around Ohio that think it's cool to wear a Steelers jersey or something but don't know the player whos name is on their back.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                  The Steelers no doubt.

There are so many bandwagon fans around Ohio that think it's cool to wear a Steelers jersey or something but don't know the player whos name is on their back.
                  Im assuming the entire AFC North must loathe the Steelers with a passion. Especially Bengal and Browns fans.

Historically though, I think the Browns hate the Bengals more. The Bengals were created to stick it to the Browns. Paul Brown wanted revenge, and they even named the stadium after the defuncted former Cleveland coach.

Paul Brown is like Jerusalem for Browns and Bengals fans. Both parties are claiming rights to him, and the beef among old school heads is still not forgotten.

Comment

I'm gonna say either the Cowboys or the Browns.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

im a dolphins fan so outside of the division it would be the Cowboys in the NFC and the Ravens in the AFC

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I HATE the eagles, but outside the division is probably the patriots

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          Im assuming the entire AFC North must loathe the Steelers with a passion. Especially Bengal and Browns fans.

Historically though, I think the Browns hate the Bengals more. The Bengals were created to stick it to the Browns. Paul Brown wanted revenge, and they even named the stadium after the defuncted former Cleveland coach.

Paul Brown is like Jerusalem for Browns and Bengals fans. Both parties are claiming rights to him, and the beef among old school heads is still not forgotten.
                          Most of the Bengals fans are too stupid to hate them.

Comment

Steelers and Ravens.

Comment

Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
                              I HATE the eagles, but outside the division is probably the patriots
                              i have to agree with the Romosexual.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                                Most of the Bengals fans are too stupid to hate them.
                                Hey, John Elway sure prevented that elusive SB appearance you all lack. 99 yards, impressive.

Ravens and Steelers. It wasn't so bad last year, I really hated Ray/Porter but neither were that effective last year against us and I really was annoyed by Big Ben but it was hard to be that way last year. I also hate them because they're the only two other competitive teams in our division.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information