• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2)Raiders

3)Every team thats not the bills

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Giants, so overrated, and so annoying, and so many of there players are the same (plax, eli, jacobs, shockey)
      JETS

Comment

RedSkins,Giants,49ers and whats the other team that has never one (and will never win) a Superbowl oh yea the Eagles

Comment

I hate these threads and I'm disappointing that so many people actually stated their least favourite teams, especially since GRF posted it. It's just very immature for NFL fans to always bash other teams, there should be some mutual respect no matter what.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            What about the NFL?
            Oh your soo smart BF, thanks for correcting my error.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I don't really hate any teams outside of the AFC West. But since everyone seems to be naming division rivals anyway I have to go with the Raiders.

Comment

New England Patriots. They have won 3 out of the last 6 Super Bowls. And for all of you Brady lovers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufwukWgKfI.

Comment

The Steelers

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    The Steelers
                    Really? Why?

Comment

The cowboys and raiders

Comment

I don't know if I could narrow it down to any particular reason. Maybe it's the smug arrogance they've had this past decade. They act as if they're the class of the NFL, even though they have exactly one SB title since the Noll 70s. In the America's Game profile on the '04 Patriots, how Joey Porter claimed that the Patriots "weren't ever on our level." Despite the fact that the Patriots were on pace to be a dynasty and the Steelers didn't do anything worth noting. They all act as if they are the most physical team in the NFL, at all times. Hines Ward dancing routines. Their plethora of transplant fans. Jerome Bettis treated as if he is a great RB. Hines Ward being a Hall of Fame type WR, because he can "block." Those stupid towels. Scorchin.

Ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          I don't know if I could narrow it down to any particular reason. Maybe it's the smug arrogance they've had this past decade. They act as if they're the class of the NFL, even though they have exactly one SB title since the Noll 70s. In the America's Game profile on the '04 Patriots, how Joey Porter claimed that the Patriots "weren't ever on our level." Despite the fact that the Patriots were on pace to be a dynasty and the Steelers didn't do anything worth noting. They all act as if they are the most physical team in the NFL, at all times. Hines Ward dancing routines. Their plethora of transplant fans. Jerome Bettis treated as if he is a great RB. Hines Ward being a Hall of Fame type WR, because he can "block." Those stupid towels. Scorchin.

Ugh
                          My friend...I have the Cowboys, Redskins and Eagles in my division.

....imagine what we go through. We're douches ourselves, but when you put 4 teams with douchebag fans all in the same division, its almost overkill.

Comment

I can't think of a team that I truly hate outside of the division. I waste all of my hate on the Pack, Bares, and Lie-ins.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yeah I don't envy NFC East fans, one bit.

Comment

St. Louis Rams

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                                Originally posted by yodachu
                                Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information