What team is your most hated NFL team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    Yeah I don't envy NFC East fans, one bit.
    Ugh, its so frustrating for me when one of the NFC East teams (my Giants included) start winning, and some random homer pops out and makes threads that are completely assanine. Then we all take heat for it.

Comment

Every team suffers from one or two posters who bias everyone against your team. I think you could probably figure out whom I might be thinking of, but I'm not naming names. Let's just say when I got here everyone had a negative bias against Falcons fans at that point.
      Last edited by Shiver; 03-08-2007, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Patriots
        Don't know why, but they are #2 on my hate list behind Dallas. I am however, a fan of Bellicheck.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Does anyone else remember how cocky the Redskins fans were before last season? It seems like most of them have disappeared since then.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Green Bay Packers.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
              Does anyone else remember how cocky the Redskins fans were before last season? It seems like most of them have disappeared since then.
              Nope still here :)

Anyway, I guess now it would be the Bucs. We've played them so much that they are practically in our division. I think its 4 years in a row now, including this upcoming year, that we play them at home -_-.

Comment

raiders no question.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

Anyway, I guess now it would be the Bucs. We've played them so much that they are practically in our division. I think its 4 years in a row now, including this upcoming year, that we play them at home -_-.
                  You hate the Bucs because you know you got lucky against us in the playoffs. That Redskins performance was one of the worst offensively I have ever seen in a game that mattered.

They are who we thought they were, and we let em off the hook. If you wanna crown their asses, then CROWN EM!!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Microphon200 View Post
                    New England Patriots. They have won 3 out of the last 6 Super Bowls. And for all of you Brady lovers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ufwukWgKfI.
                    Gosh he is quit the ***** huh?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      Gosh he is quit the ***** huh?
                      Yeah all those beatiful men that he's having children with.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Hmmm....

Division - I don't like the Chargers and I REALLY don't like the Chiefs. For some reason I've always been lukewarm towards the Broncos, in fact I kinda like them. Weird.

Rest of the NFL - It's interesting that so many bucs fans hate the Raiders, but don't worry kids, your feelings won't go unrequited. I dislike the Bucs and pretty much every fan of theirs I've met in real life. I'm not sure if it's because they beat us in the Super Bowl or b/c they always screw up my bets, but I just really dislike that team in general. *shrugs* Oh, and I'll cheer for most teams when the play the Colts.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

The Packers have had to play the damn Eagles atleast that many times in a row and always in Philly mostly Monday nights. Finally this year they have to come to Green Bay.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

When I was like 10 years old I went to a Browns @ Raiders game. I flew up to see them for the weekend and some Raiders fans yelled profanities at me (i am scarred). WE ARENT EVEN RIVALS AND I WAS 10 YEARS OLD! jeeez. And I don't like their team so outta division I'd have to say Raiders.

Comment

GB packers. hate Farve

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                                1. Patriots
                                2. Seahawks

Thats all.
                                Agree 9,999,999%.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information