Shaun Hill named 49ers starting QB for week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by locseti View Post
    pshhh no scrubs here. We just signed Napoleon Harris. who, along with a first round pick was once traded for Randy Moss. That's how good our scrubs are. nate davis is ready to start.
    No, Nate Davis was going against other 3rd and 4th stringers. That's what he meant by scrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      This is a guy that was undrafted and sat as a 3rd stringer for over 5 years before he even saw an NFL snap. He's already 29 years old.

I applaud Hill for working his way up through the league, but I'm sure they are already scouting his replacement. I wouldn't reach that much into his limited stats.
      Hill may not be a longterm answer, but he'll have a better season than Jay Cutler...

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
        No, Nate Davis was going against other 3rd and 4th stringers. That's what he meant by scrubs.
        obviously i was being facetious.

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
        Hill may not be a longterm answer, but he'll have a better season than Jay Cutler...
        are you serious?

Comment

Wut? Serious?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

I think this is the right choice, with Gore in the backfield and what could be a pretty strong defense, Hill is a natural choice.

Second to that, Hill has looked good every time he has gotten a shot for the 9ers, just seems to make the right decisions and avoid mistakes which is a pretty damn good start for a QB.

Plus I have a soft spot for him ever since a certain Madden Franchise season where he stepped up after I lost 3 other QBs for the season and lead me to a SB win...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              Wut? Serious?
              100% serious, Hill will have a solid year and Cutler will be the worst trade blunder in recent memory.

Comment

100% serious, Hill will have a solid year and Cutler will be the worst trade blunder in recent memory.
                Child Please.

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                  Imagine a world where ESPN didn't get a boner for Alex Smith graduating a year early in the weeks up to the draft, and stop liking Aaron Rodgers because of the whole Tedford quarterback thing...what if?
                  Rodgers wasn't NFL ready; he had the talent, but need a good QB coach and time to develop that talent.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                    Rodgers wasn't NFL ready; he had the talent, but need a good QB coach and time to develop that talent.
                    I am pretty sure his point is whoever the Niners took that year, Rodgers or Smith, was doomed because the team around him was going to be one of the worst over the last 15 or so years.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

From what I read the Packers were very disappointed with how Rodgers was performing in practice for the first 2 seasons. After that they saw real progress and started to get excited about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
                        From what I read the Packers were very disappointed with how Rodgers was performing in practice for the first 2 seasons. After that they saw real progress and started to get excited about him.
                        imo, the Bucs should have drafted him and allowed him to develop with Gurden.

Comment

i win for keeping him in this absurd keeper league and not trading him!

sorry longhorns legend, but I saw this coming! :D
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
                            obviously i was being facetious.
                            I'm terrible at picking that up on message boards.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information