Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Rivlary in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
    That is fine because that is YOUR opinion. I have said that there are bigger rivalries in history but I am talking about as of NOW. So you get the hell out of here and this year you watch the bum Bears and the average Packers play and I will watch a war between the rivals Baltimore Ravens and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Just let me know when you hear the hits all the way in Green bay.
    I think you need to read what question was asked by Raven...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
      That is fine because that is YOUR opinion. I have said that there are bigger rivalries in history but I am talking about as of NOW. So you get the hell out of here and this year you watch the bum Bears and the average Packers play and I will watch a war between the rivals Baltimore Ravens and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Just let me know when you hear the hits all the way in Green bay.
      Bum Bears and average Packers? You act like Baltimore are the shining beacon of consistency of the last 5 years...

      Comment


      • Oh I know the question and I have said that there are bigger rivalries. I was talking about the Ravens/Steelers rivalry and he said get the hell out like it wasn't a legit rivalry. If you read my past 9858584 post on here I say that and that I am talking about as of now.

        I said average Packers to stir things up a bit. I actually think the Packers will win that division and I stand by my bum bears statement
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

        John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

        Comment


        • an old one would be Steelers vs Browns, but...

          i think that the Ravens has taken that spot, so i would have to say

          Steelers vs Ravens

          and anyone that can come up with a rivalry that can have the games these two teams have had and one that can have 3 games like theses two did last year, please do because i dont think you can. players from the ravens has put out bounty's against Steelers players and the injury list after these games is crazy.

          Matthew 19:26
          Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
            Considering the average age of people on this forum, that is apparent.
            Well, the thread isn't titled " what's the biggest rivarly of your lifetime"




            Comparing Ravens/steelers to Packers/bears is almost like saying Cincinnati/ Pitt ( river city Rivalry) equal to Ohio state/ Michigan.

            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

            Comment


            • The question isn't "What's the biggets rivalry in NFL history" either. The question is the biggest in NFL so that to me means as of right now what is the biggest rival. Who the **** cares about 50 years ago.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

              John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
                I just don't see it being a rivalry like the Ravens/Steelers who are fighting for the division every year.
                Hahaha, this is ******* great. This shows how ridiculous your argument is. Not even a fan of one of the teams knows the history of the rivalry. The only time in the history of the NFL that Ravens and Steelers were fighting for the division was last year. That is unless you want to count 2001 in which the Steelers finshed ahead of the Ravens with a comfortable 3 game lead.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                  The question isn't "What's the biggets rivalry in NFL history" either. The question is the biggest in NFL so that to me means as of right now what is the biggest rival. Who the **** cares about 50 years ago.
                  Go take a gander of ticket prices on stubhub to a Ravens/Steeler game this season, next go Look at them to a Bears/packer game at Lambeau.

                  What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

                  2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

                  Comment


                  • I bet if you ask any football fan this question, 70-80 percent of them will say the Packers and Bears.

                    Comment


                    • packers/bears, steelers/browns. too we always sucks or else the latter would be bigger nowadays.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                        I bet if you ask any football fan this question, 70-80 percent of them will say the Packers and Bears.
                        I would have to agree with that. Although this year will be interesting with Favre as a Viking but still it wont take away from the Bears vs Packers Rivalry that has gone on for years. With the Bears adding Jay Cutler and the Packers having Aaron Rodgers it will be a fun rivalry to watch.



                        Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                          I bet if you ask any football fan this question, 70-80 percent of them will say the Packers and Bears.
                          Looking through this thread, I think they already have.

                          Comment


                          • The Ravens have been in the league for about 10% of its existence.

                            Fail.


                            Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                            Comment


                            • Raiders-Broncos should get more recognition. Those teams HATE each other.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                                Who the **** cares about 50 years ago.
                                Outside of Baltimore, who cares about the Ravens?

                                Rivalries are about fan bases. You don't have one.


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information