Would Denver hire Josh McDaniels today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    Let's not overreact: they should have lost against the Bengals and they beat the hapless Browns at home. I reserve judgment until I see them play well (not necessarily win) against a quality football team.
    does dallas count?

Denver has enough pieces in place to make a playoff run.

Great D. decent game manager. good running game. a true number 1 and a above average slot.
    Last edited by soybean; 10-05-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
      does dallas count?

Denver has enough pieces in place to make a playoff run.

Great D. decent game manager. good running game. a true number 1 and a above average slot.
      yes, Dallas actually does count, they didnt really do anything so far to warrant that.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
        yes, Dallas actually does count, they didnt really do anything so far to warrant that.
        Are you a bears fan or a packers fan?

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
          He's a bears fan.

Comment

I'd like to ask the same question in a different way...

If you showed the Broncos' brass the current roster vs the one pre-hiring, but not the record, would they still hire him?

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
              i lost an avy bet <.<

Comment

I think they lose their next four.

vs. NE
                @ SD
                @ BAL
                vs. PIT

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  I think they lose their next four.

vs. NE
                  @ SD
                  @ BAL
                  vs. PIT
                  Ill buy NE BAL and PIT, but i think they can more than handle the Chargers.

btw i could care less either way.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    Ill buy NE BAL and PIT, but i think they can more than handle the Chargers.

btw i could care less either way.
                    I wouldn't say more than handle but they have a fair shot. Most teams do against rivals no matter how good/bad each team is.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                      I wouldn't say more than handle but they have a fair shot. Most teams do against rivals no matter how good/bad each team is.
                      yeah i worded that wrong, i think Denver's defense might give them the edge in this one, also considering SD's defensive struggles lately. I think it'll be a close yet low scoring game also considering Denver's inability to score a lot of points

Comment

McDaniels is the truth!!

The only Belichick disciple who can actually bring it as a HC.

Sorry Josh I didn't recognize you're genius much earlier this season.

Comment

While Orton has been pretty good, I still think Cutler would have made this Broncos team to the next level. Their defense is just playing so outstanding right now. Im definitely eating crow right now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

i didnt expect that at all

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                              i didnt expect that at all
                              Eventually people are just going to have to admit that the Broncos are for real this year.

Dawkins and Nolan have really turned this defense around.

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                                While Orton has been pretty good, I still think Cutler would have made this Broncos team to the next level. Their defense is just playing so outstanding right now. Im definitely eating crow right now.
                                I think they probably would have more big plays with Cutler, but also more turnovers. I'm not so sure Cutler fits into McDaniel's system that well. Cutler was known to force some passes down the field to try and make a big play happen, even in tight coverage.. he's just that confident in his arm... while the system they currently run requires patience, and taking care of the football.

Orton fits into what McDaniel's needs at that spot, likewise I have seen some questionable throws from Orton that literally bounced his way but for the most part he's executed his role of a game manager that can make right throws down to a tee.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information