Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Marshall's Type Of Pratice (LOL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
    I have to go get exceedingly inebriated in about 4 mins so i'll keep this brief.

Watch that video of him jogging around and batting down balls at training. Now, if i was being told i was going to be a teammate of that primadonna asshole, i'd be less than impressed. Any athlete of decent character would be infuriated watching that.
    I already watched it. I wouldn't expect any of that out of him once he has a new contract and a competent coach.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      I believe he was sent home for "conduct detrimental to the team."

Biggest diva WR: Brandon Marshall or Michael Crabtree?
      out of those two, marshall easily. crabtree is just looking to get paid and goes about htat wrong. marshall basicly now not only honours the TO part of his nickname but now also the baby part

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
        People might not like it but he is doing what he has to do get what he wants. It might not happen but he is trying. This is going to be a Chad Johnson situation.
        Do you mean Chad Ocho Cinco??

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
          Do you mean Chad Ocho Cinco??
          Dontcha mean Chad Ochocinco?

I do believe his last name is one single word. ;)
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Well, Brandon Marshall DOES deserve a much bigger contract, when you look at what he can do on the field, but the way he goes about it is wrong IMO. He should simply sit out practice until he gets what he wants. Not be a little baby about it and screw up practice for the guys who wanna get better and win some football games. I can definitely understand why Marshall wants more money, but I can't understand why he does this stupid ****.

Comment

If he sits out- he'll get fined. Or not paid. However you want to do it.
              He's participating to avoid that but still trying to make his point that he doesn't want to be there.

I don't agree with his tactic but I understand why he's doing it
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Class Act. Simply a Grade-A professional.

Comment

Actually I really can't say I disagree with what he's doing. The guy doesn't want to be there, and even with this. Half of the teams in the NFL will still pay him the big bucks he wants. So he's doing every little thing he can to make sure he gets traded. Its just business.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                    Actually I really can't say I disagree with what he's doing. The guy doesn't want to be there, and even with this. Half of the teams in the NFL will still pay him the big bucks he wants. So he's doing every little thing he can to make sure he gets traded. Its just business.
                    I think it would be more reasonable if he just sat out practice, didn't damage his image, and managed to go about it that way. He's going to be paid whatever he was fined anyway.

"I think everybody knows there's a lot of stuff built up there, and me handling it that way wasn't good," Marshall said.

"I'm not out there trying to be a distraction to the team," Marshall said. "Unfortunately, yesterday I kind of let my frustration get the best of me."
                    Actions speak louder than words.
                    Last edited by tjsunstein; 08-28-2009, 09:40 AM.

Comment

No way do I want him on the Ravens. Even if he would get a new contract in Baltimore he would probably go back to being a complete douche like he is now if something didn't go his way. He would be like, "hey this worked for me before so I'm going to do it again." No thank you, let's save our money for Ngata please.

Comment

For that little display of idiocy, Marshall has been suspended:

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_13222721

Comment

it is also posted on NFL.com. Conduct detrimental to the club. So TOesque. Good for Baby TO, know he can be like his icon

Comment

That is the sound of trade value dropping. Denver isn't in a win situation here. It is deep enough now that this will affect his production during the season, and the hit to the team has already been taken. You don't pay, you lose. You pay, you lose because of the impression this has left and shows that you are giving in to this behavior. You trade, you lose becuase you don't get adequate trade value.

Funny part is, Marshall doesn't win either.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

I don't understand the people saying they'd want him on their team with no questions asked.

This kind of behavior is going to come up again and again. No matter where he goes, if something doesn't go his way this could come up again. I understand he's unhappy in Denver.. it'd be kind of hard not to be right now, but you should always act like a professional. It'll get you a lot more than acting like a jackass ever will.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

What? No way! Total shocker.

The only winners here are the Chiefs, Chargers, and Raiders. Yes, the Raiders actually won something.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information