Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Marshall's Type Of Pratice (LOL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
    That is the sound of trade value dropping.
    I'm not sure a trade was ever really on the radar unless some team came in and wowed the FO with a big offer. The team needed to take a stand after the way things played out with Cutler.

Funny part is, Marshall doesn't win either.
    No one "wins", but Denver holds pretty much all the cards. Marshall has very little leverage to force anything. He totally overplayed his limited hand, now he's going to be docked $$$ that he apparently wants/needs quite badly.

The best way for BMarsh to get his big payday (from either Denver or some other team) is to keep his nose clean, practice hard and produce on the field this year.

Comment

You don't understand that he is just doing it because he doesn't want to be there at all. He doesn't want that contract extension no more. He wants OUT!!! I will take him in Baltimore all day but not for Ngata or if it means we can't sign Ngata.
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
        I believe he was sent home for "conduct detrimental to the team."

Biggest diva WR: Brandon Marshall or Michael Crabtree?
        Buckets!!!

Also, on my NFLDC Fantasy Football team, I have both Brandon Marshall and Michael Crabtree... FML, stupid karma.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          You don't understand that he is just doing it because he doesn't want to be there at all. He doesn't want that contract extension no more. He wants OUT!!!
          Did you see him apologizing last night on NFL Live? Yes, he'd like a trade because the Broncos:

a) are reluctant to pay him big bucks because of the risk
          b) have a lot of control over him from a contractual standpoint and
          c) have shown they will take a hard line in dealing with him.

But don't think for a second this isn't about money... Marshall just thinks he's got a much better shot at getting that money elsewhere.

Keep in mind this is a guy who apparently couldn't afford to hold out as he still wants to collect his current paycheck. Of course, he potentially just screwed that up as well... nice job, Brandon.

Comment

He'd be a good look in a red and gold jersey.

Comment

why is everyone calling Marshall a baby and diva when Cutler pulled off the same stunt but everyone took his side...

Comment

has any team ever had a worse offseason than the denver broncos? really. anybody else, this behavior would be unacceptable. but, with the last 6 months in denver, i kinda understand his frustrations.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                  why is everyone calling Marshall a baby and diva when Cutler pulled off the same stunt but everyone took his side...
                  Most people think Cutler is a little whining baby, which he is, but he didn't act this bad.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Wow, he will be out of the leauge in 2 years max, TO and Chad never pulled that ****.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                      You would really want him on your team? He will pull the same crap and I doubt Mike Singletary would even talk to the Broncos about trading for him.
                      Last edited by DoughBoy; 08-28-2009, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        **** that. I dont want to give up any thing for a guy we don't need.

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                        No, I am pretty sure everyone things (for the most part) he's acting an ass, and felt the same about Cutler.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

What a ******* baby. This is why I don't feel bad when I hear about football players getting robbed and ****.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            **** that. I dont want to give up any thing for a guy we don't need.

No, I am pretty sure everyone things (for the most part) he's acting an ass, and felt the same about Cutler.

Brandon Marshall makes Jay look like he handled his situation like a Pro.

Comment

Update: the word coming out of the McD press conference going on right now is that Marshall is suspended until Sept 5th.

If Bmarsh was smart, he'd use this time to refocus, learn the playbook and come back ready to play... but that's a pipe dream.

Comment

Trade Him To Chicago!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information