Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Marshall's Type Of Pratice (LOL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
    really doubt that.
    Think about it, he will get traded to a team and have one more leg to stand on (just like pacman) and he is going to **** it up (just like pacman). 2 years maybe a little short but I doubt he ends his career on his own terms. 1 more screw up off the field and I can see him gone for a whole year atleast.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

What a goddam clown. I know there are still McDaniels' defenders out there but seriously the guy can't get a handle on anything that's come his way so far.

Comment

I thought he did a pretty good job suspending him. What else are you going to do let him come to practice each day and make life harder on everyone else?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
          I thought he did a pretty good job suspending him. What else are you going to do let him come to practice each day and make life harder on everyone else?
          It's already a joke, this suspension is late if anything. Require him to read the playbook. Or...talk to him and try to be a player's coach instead of Belichick lite? I don't know, I guess you can't really blame McDaniels but Bronco nation needs him to get a win badly and literally everything so far has turned out snake eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            Man I love all the hate on him. Bring him to Baltimore ANY DAY!!!! I hope he gets traded so he can prove to everyone that he is just acting like this to get out.
            I laughed pretty hard at this. You're failing to see the big picture here. If he's doing this in Denver, what is to stop him doing it in Baltimore? Or Kansas City? Or New York? You say BRING HIM HERE ANY DAY LOL! like he's the answer to your prayers but with the way he is acting, he'd be MORE trouble than he's worth, not less.

And everyone knows he is acting like this "to get out" of Denver, it isn't like it's a secret, but you honestly need to stop and ask yourself if you want this kind of distraction in your locker room, in your team, in your city. I'm willing to bet that no team wants someone of his.. "character" around their team.

No matter how people view McDaniels and the way he is running his team, this is the equivalent of "I'm taking my ball and going home!!!" and for a grown man to do it is pretty pathetic. If I were a Denver fan right about now I'd be sick of his crap and wouldn't want him here anyway.
            Last edited by vidae; 08-28-2009, 07:33 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Just trade him so the Broncos could have the worse talent in the NFL next year

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

With the first pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Denver Broncos select...

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                  With the first pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Denver Broncos select...
                  Whoever the Seahawks want...because they traded that pick for some midget cornerback from Wake Forest or something that I can't remember

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Even better.

Comment

Marshall has done everything to try and get out of Denver. Who knows? Maybe they'll deactivate him during the season. This one is different than Cutler. McDaniels is trying to run a football team and he can't have his players doing that, no matter how talented they are. This is just the distraction we need when Cutler goes back to Denver.

Comment

I can't believe that he acted like that, I never expected someone to be like that...lol.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Extremely unprofessional and childish, but god help me I laughed when he punted it away from the ball boy.

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                            Whoever the Seahawks want...because they traded that pick for some midget cornerback from Wake Forest or something that I can't remember
                            Wow that is pretty unbelievable. The Seahawks have to be looking at this Marshall situation and are just giddy

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

i laughed out loud

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                What a goddam clown. I know there are still McDaniels' defenders out there but seriously the guy can't get a handle on anything that's come his way so far.
                                This actually has nothing to do with McDaniels or Cutler. Marshall is just upset he's not getting a new contract as well as upset with the organization for misdiagnosing his hip injury last year (when Shanahan was coach). Plus, when you're Baby TO, not even Parcells can get a handle on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information