Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Marshall's Type Of Pratice (LOL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall's Type Of Pratice (LOL)

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/vide...420/index.html

Looks at this guy lol. Why isnt he kicked of the field for doing **** like that.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

he needs his attitude adjusted.

Comment

that **** is awesome haha, that is the crap my close friend did before quitting football in HS hahahaha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

People might not like it but he is doing what he has to do get what he wants. It might not happen but he is trying. This is going to be a Chad Johnson situation.
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't ever remember hearing about Chad being THAT childish.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

What was it the Eagles did with TO a few years back? I know they sent him home, but what justification did they give. & what was his status as far as on the team on the roster etc?

Comment

He is worse than TO and Chad. Now that is bad.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think his attitude might be a little better if he was wearing black and purple.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                  I think his attitude might be a little better if he was wearing black and purple.
                  I agree 200%.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                    Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                    I agree 200%.
                    Would you really want someone of that character near your team? I'd fly to Indianapolis and stand at the city limits with a shotgun if i heard he was interested in becoming a Colt.

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                      Would you really want someone of that character near your team? I'd fly to Indianapolis and stand at the city limits with a shotgun if i heard he was interested in becoming a Colt.
                      i'd take him any day. who really wants to play for the broncos anyway?

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                        How often do you get a chance to acquire a WR with the talent he has? If I were a Ravens fan that's definitely a risk I'm willing to take. Ray Rice, Joe Flacco, Jared Gaither, Michael Oher, Le'Ron McClain, and a happy Brandon Marshall would be an amazing core on offense for years to come. It's easily worth the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                          How often do you get a chance to acquire a WR with the talent he has? If I were a Ravens fan that's definitely a risk I'm willing to take. Ray Rice, Joe Flacco, Jared Gaither, Michael Oher, Le'Ron McClain, and a happy Brandon Marshall would be an amazing core on offense for years to come. It's easily worth the risk.
                          I have to go get exceedingly inebriated in about 4 mins so i'll keep this brief.

Watch that video of him jogging around and batting down balls at training. Now, if i was being told i was going to be a teammate of that primadonna asshole, i'd be less than impressed. Any athlete of decent character would be infuriated watching that.

Comment

Pretty sad off season when even Raider fans are justified to laugh at Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by falloutboy14 View Post
                              What was it the Eagles did with TO a few years back? I know they sent him home, but what justification did they give. & what was his status as far as on the team on the roster etc?
                              I believe he was sent home for "conduct detrimental to the team."

Biggest diva WR: Brandon Marshall or Michael Crabtree?
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information