No announcement yet. new Game Center

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the past I've used this to keep up with my team when I'm out of viewing area & checking fantasy stats. The old system was near perfect if you ask me, you got the stats, the down & distance, score, everything on one page. Aside from adding the video to the game, not sure how they would improve it.

I suppose this will work. After time I'll acclimate myself to it, just don't see why they would change it.

It's just plain horrible.

Every time something gets upgraded everyone says how bad it is and then we all get used to it. With that said, I think it sucks hard. Bring the old one back.

Terrible. I'm using it right now and I hate scrolling through all the team stats before the indivisual stats, minor but annoying. And I have to keep pressing analyze everytime I change to a different game. It's so much slower.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

(the man)

KO KNOWS

Instead of going 3D and using high tech graphics that are useless, they could just stream the game live...

I never really like a new interface........very few people really do I think. I am sure that like anything, I will get used to it tho. Anyone remember when these forums changed haha?

EDIT: Hell, I even hated drag and drop on fantasy sports when it first came out, now I would be furious if it went back to old school style.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Debug Information