No announcement yet.

OchoCinco: Andre Smith signed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's unfortunate that Smith will likely get less than DHB because the Raiders had already blown up the 18% slotting system.

Down to one. Saved the BEST for last :P

Comment

Originally posted by StevePerry
      Steve has heard from a pretty decent source that the Bengals will wait until at least September 1st to sign Smith due to their new fiscal year starting then. This would allow the big bonus to be absorbed into next year. Seems about right for Mike Brown..

Steve was on the Andre Smith wagon hard last year - it's a shame how this has worked out for him. Jason Peters missed a bunch of camp last year and was pretty awful when he finally started playing. Steve envisions the same thing for Smith this season, unfortunately.
      Excuse me. Are you, like, talking in the 3rd person?

Comment

he can catch, kick, & break news, what can't Chad do?

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
          Dude, it's Steve Perry. Of course he is.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Steve has heard from a pretty decent source that the Bengals will wait until at least September 1st to sign Smith due to their new fiscal year starting then. This would allow the big bonus to be absorbed into next year. Seems about right for Mike Brown..

Steve was on the Andre Smith wagon hard last year - it's a shame how this has worked out for him. Jason Peters missed a bunch of camp last year and was pretty awful when he finally started playing. Steve envisions the same thing for Smith this season, unfortunately.
            Going with the third person schtick, eh. Interesting.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

"look At Me Im Chad Johnson!"

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
                Dude, I re-read his post to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

I've always wanted someone who posts regularly to post in the third person. This is awesome!

Vidae is pleased.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  I think it would. Incoming rookies don't get a voice with the NFLPA, and I would be shocked if veterans didn't approve. The rookies are getting more money than dudes who are all-pro.
                  Negotiating 101: Never give something up for free that your opposing side really wants.

If you don't like it either never let them know so they will give something up in return.

Comment

yea steve has always been doing it. It was annoying at first, but he was providing some nice informations in the bears team forum

Comment

Gotta love Chad.

Comment

Kevin Mawae is the President of the NLPA and thinks the rookie pay scale is fine.
                        huh? I said it may never be like the NBA, because the fact that rookies get overpaid for provening nothing means that players who have proven a lot will get overpaid. Just look around, its a proven fact.

Comment

Gotta love this news. At the same time, I'm not sold Andre can get in to practice and have a starting spot locked up in two weeks or less. Anthony Collins, right now, is playing well enough (at least in the club's eyes) and has been working hard with a great attitude, he probably will be starting against Denver. Ideally, I'd like to see what Collins can do at LG with Whitworth at LT, Cook at C, Williams at RG, and Smith at RT. Nate Livings will work as a somewhat experienced backup. Still, that may never happen, and if it does, it's probably a ways off.

I like hearing, though, that a deal is close or imminent, whichever. It's a sign of progress that I really didn't expect for another week or so. Andre Smith should be starting by Week 4.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
                          - For daily NFL draft coverage:
                          www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

About damn time

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post

Trey Wingo of ESPN responded to Ochocinco's scoop by saying "way to be a jerk about it." (Said Chad in response, "I didn't complain when you were ripping me on TV, I didn't call you a jerk, I took and just child pleased the situation.")
                              hahahhaha trey wingo is a tool.

i hope him and merrill hodge give each other aids.

Comment

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Hea...=NFL&hl=149388

FOX Sports' Alex Marvez reports that the Bengals are poised to sign first-round holdout Andre Smith on Sunday.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information