Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Eugene Monroe says hello.
    Phil Loadholt says sup.... JK

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

you guys were saying?

Comment

Seeing him on Hard Knocks he doesn't look extremely overweight(for him) and I would be surprised if they really want him to get down to 330. 340-350 would probably be more likely.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Andre Smith is a waste of life, i wouldn't have touched him at all. Him and Hermann Johnson are disgusting fat bodies.
          Originally posted by njx9
          i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

LOL wut? Herman Johnson's chest is wider than his stomach, and he's probably the heaviest guy in the league. Herman really isn't that fat at all, not for a linemen anyway.

I still don't get the obsession with appearance, or how ripped he looks, or how fat he is. Andre Smith has always looked fat and pudgy, and he's always been a beast, who cares? If he can play, I don't care how much he weighs.
            Originally posted by SNIPER26
            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

he was good in college and hasn't proven jack squat, so he is just as good as a 7th rounder who hasn't broken his foot in a NON CONTACT DRILL!
              Originally posted by njx9
              i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information