No announcement yet.

who are some returners that also start?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who are some returners that also start?

i'm watching the jets game now and see leonard returning and just got curious. plus it could be helpful for fantasy leagues that count return yards.

lenard- ss & pr
    hester- wr & pr
    bess- wr & pr
    j stewart (gets enough carries)- hb & kr
    josh wilson- cb & pr/kr?

Josh Cribbs continues to see more and more playing time at WR

Comment

Leon Washington has been far outplaying Thomas Jones this pre-season, although it could mean the end of his KR/PR days if he starts.

Comment

Im pretty sure Leodis McKelvin falls under this category. Percy Harvin could be considered depending on if he wins the 2nd WR position.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Johnnie Lee Higgins can be a #3 or maybe a #2. better fit in the slot though

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
            Leon Washington has been far outplaying Thomas Jones this pre-season, although it could mean the end of his KR/PR days if he starts.
            I don't think so. He is an electrifying return man because of the skills that make him an effective RB. But he does not have the body to be a full time RB, he will probably always have to split carries with someone

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Reggie Bush.

Comment

Jerious Norwood had the job last year, I don't know how much he'll have this year. So did Steve Breaston. Both those guys were beasts for me in the league I was in with return yards but Breaston got removed from return duties late last season though.

Comment

Hixon on the Giants last year was the starting WR when Plax was out and a return man, I don't about this year.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Leodis McKelvin for the Bills.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                      I don't think so. He is an electrifying return man because of the skills that make him an effective RB. But he does not have the body to be a full time RB, he will probably always have to split carries with someone
                      I'm sure he will always split carries, particularly in this offense because there is so much emphasis on running the ball and we have three backs. But given he is the best of the three and I think will be able to help out Sanchez the most in the passing game, he should have the opportunity to start and get the most touches of the three. In that case, given how important he is on the offense anyway and we have other explosive players on the team that are capable of returning kicks at the very least, somebody else should probably take over the KR duties.

Perhaps if Alllison makes the team he can take over some of the KR duties and get eased in. Washington really is playing like the best running back on the team by far, so hopefully he gets more touches and gets extended so he can stay with this team for a long time. But it would be a shame to have him get injured returning a kick or give him a couple less touches on offense when there are other explosive returners on the team, albeit perhaps not as good as he is. But NYJ returners have always looked good, Justin Miller was fantastic before he got hurt and Washington took over. I'm sure Allison would do a great job as well if he took over the KR duties with Washington getting more touches on offense, and to be quite honest I'd be very happy if that happened.

Comment

Ted Ginn Jr. returned some Punts & kicks I don't how many he'll get this year

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                          Ted Ginn Jr. returned some Punts & kicks I don't how many he'll get this year
                          What happened with Ginn Jr.? Has he worked out for the Fins?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Ginn was always going to be a three year project, I guess this season will tell us for sure.

I don't know why teams are so reluctant to have the best man doing the job. Realistically there's not that much more of a chance of getting injured running back a kick. In fact I'm pretty sure any returned I've seen get injured recently got hurt in TC playing with the second teams, or got hurt blocking or something else, not running back a kick.

Comment

Tramon Williams started 9 games last year and will be a fulltime starter once Al Harris is done.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information