X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highest rated player on our team.. Isn't even on our team

o_0

Comment

i thought Bush would have been on the list.

Comment

living in england getting me a hold of an orlando pace jersey is a killer :(

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
          I dont understand why Jet fans and Viking fans would spend money on a Favre jersey...
          I question why any Viking Fan would want to wear favre's name on a jersey in the first place. The day he signed I told my parents don't dare buy me a Vikings Favre jersey.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            Flacco is a fine player, I'm just shocked more established players like Ray Lewis or Ed Reed aren't ahead of him. I figured those guys would be the top Ravens year in, and year out.
            It's not that surprising considering that the majority of those names are players that are either in the peak of their popularity or relatively new. Basically why would people buy ray lewis and ed reed jerseys NOW as opposed to years ago?

Comment

I would never get an offensive player on the Ravens over Lewis/Reed/Ngata/Suggs
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                I would never get an offensive player on the Ravens over Lewis/Reed/Ngata/Suggs
                A Michael Oher or Jared Gaither jersey would be pretty sweet

Flacco is a fine player, I'm just shocked more established players like Ray Lewis or Ed Reed aren't ahead of him. I figured those guys would be the top Ravens year in, and year out.
                People that are going to buy Ed Reed or Rey Lewis jerseys pretty much already have bought them by now.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                  A Michael Oher or Jared Gaither jersey would be pretty sweet

People that are going to buy Ed Reed or Rey Lewis jerseys pretty much already have bought them by now.
                  Exactly. It's like people making a big deal out of Kobe Bryant having the best jersey sales in China. It's because everyone already bought Yao jerseys five years ago.
                  Peyton Manning Fanboy
                  Originally posted by Complex
                  They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

I got a Gaither jersey and a Grubbs jersey. I think I am getting a Oher jersey for christmas, my goal is to collect the Ravens o-line

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                      i thought Bush would have been on the list.
                      The overrated list?

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                        The overrated list?
                        the bust list?

Comment

still dont know why people call reggie bush a bust. he hasnt blossomed as much as was expected but he is still a really good player that creates tons of all purpose yards

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

I'm kind of surprised that Fitz and Calvin Johnson aren't up there.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                              I'm kind of surprised that Fitz and Calvin Johnson aren't up there.
                              i was looking for brees, couldnt find him

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Kinda suprised about Flacco, haha. I got mine last year though :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information