X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wicket View Post
    i was looking for brees, couldnt find him
    That's a good point...

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

Another thing that shocks me the most is that Carbtree is the only player in the top 20 that is on a team that had a jersey. change. Didn't the Jags change their jersey to try and get some money?

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
        I'm kind of surprised that Fitz and Calvin Johnson aren't up there.
        CJ will go up when the Lions win a few games. Aint no one buyin a 0-16 team's jersey

Comment

Favre being number one isn't a shocker at all. Vick at number four isn't a surprise but I question how many support him now that didn't after the trial. Aaron Rodgers should be higher on that list! I mean honestly, I didn't think Flacco would outsell Rodgers anyday. Maybe after the playoffs this year, Rodgers will move up some more. Get what I did there?

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
            Another thing that shocks me the most is that Carbtree is the only player in the top 20 that is on a team that had a jersey. change. Didn't the Jags change their jersey to try and get some money?
            The Jaguars don't have very many marketable players. Jones-Drew, but there are only two running backs on that list. Tomlinson and Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
              The Farve, Vick and Crabtree jersey sales make me angry for a variety of reasons. I don't get it at all.
              Those just confused me when I saw them on the list
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                The Jaguars don't have very many marketable players. Jones-Drew, but there are only two running backs on that list. Tomlinson and Peterson.
                The got some guys on that d-line and secondary, plus Holt should have been up there.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                  The got some guys on that d-line and secondary, plus Holt should have been up there.
                  Outside of Jacksonville, I don't think people are looking to buy those jerseys before any of those guys on the list.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information