Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who would you say are the top freaks of nature in the nfl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've always thought Eric Weddle was kind of a gross athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
      I think Jared Lorenzen needs to be on this list. Why? Because I think with all the dieticians, exercise and everything an NFL team throws to it's players it ought to be impossible to be a big fatty.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Is his stomach a vagina?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
          Is his stomach a vagina?
          I'd stick a pinky in there.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by superman View Post
            ben watson anybody? he was the vernon davis before vernon davis. he broke 4.5 at 250+ and had 34 bench reps.
            Trruuueeeeee... I forgot about him.

-Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Andre Smith has a Star Wars character on his torso!

Comment

• Vinny Testaverde. U

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                  Even so, getting three or four different times from different sources for 2 different candidates and getting called on it is different from mistaking ephedrine for anabolic steroids like nandralone.

I think Jared Lorenzen needs to be on this list. Why? Because I think with all the dieticians, exercise and everything an NFL team throws to it's players it ought to be impossible to be a big fatty.
                  if you know you're a freak, you run at the combine. nothing to hide.

Comment

• Originally posted by superman View Post
                    if you know you're a freak, you run at the combine. nothing to hide.
                    If you are a top 2 pick and the team with the top pick is clearly going QB, you have nowhere to go but down if you even stumble out the starting block a bit.
                    Originally posted by SNIPER26
                    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• AT goes 6-2 270 and I would say he is a pretty crazy athlete, played every position for the Ravens and covered Ochocinco one on one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                        If you are a top 2 pick and the team with the top pick is clearly going QB, you have nowhere to go but down if you even stumble out the starting block a bit.
                        There's game speed and there's manufactured speed, I like to go off what my eyes tell me more than a stopwatch.

Comment

• I was defending Peppers not running at the combine. He had nothing to gain from it.
                          Originally posted by SNIPER26
                          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Comment

• Dwight Freeney ran a 4.48 40 and jumped 37" into the air at 6'1 and nearly 270 lbs. And if you watch he doesn't just run past guys, he can bullrush a 350 lb. OT.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information