Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who would you say are the top freaks of nature in the nfl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff Feagles: defying father time
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

This man

He ran a 4.8 40 at 320 pounds.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

all the "freaks of nature" are black guys, if there white and there a freak then they just took steriods, you must be black (no racial pun indented)

Comment

Brandon Keith OT/OG

6'5 350 4.9 40

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
            all the "freaks of nature" are black guys, if there white and there a freak then they just took steriods, you must be black (no racial pun indented)

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Personal Baggage aside, Matt Jones is a freak of nature... Connor Barwin is too

Comment

Too early for this but Taylor Mays once a team is privledged enough to have his services.

Quarterback: Michael Vick, Brett Favre
                Running Back: Maurice Jones-Drew, Adrian Peterson
                Wide Reciever: Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens
                Tight End: Vernon Davis
                Offensive Line: Larry Allen deserved to be on this team. Benched 225 41 times in 2006.

Defensive End: Mario Williams, Julius Peppers
                Defensive Tackle: Casey Hampton. Benches nearly 600 pounds, squats over 800.
                Outside Linebacker: Shawne Merriman, DeMarcus Ware
                Middle Linebacker: Patrick Willis
                Cornerback: Champ Bailey in his prime.
                Safety: Laron Landry

Who did I miss?

Comment

Calvin Johnson shouldn't be able to do the things he does on that frame.
                  Last edited by Paul; 08-31-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

1. That in no way would be a pun. It's just a racist statement.

2. Hahaha, indented.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                      Too early for this but Taylor Mays once a team is privledged enough to have his services.

Quarterback: Michael Vick, Brett Favre
                      Running Back: Maurice Jones-Drew, Adrian Peterson
                      Wide Reciever: Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens
                      Tight End: Vernon Davis
                      Offensive Line: Larry Allen deserved to be on this team. Benched 225 41 times in 2006.

Who did I miss?
                      Landon Cohen of the Lions benched 225 50 times at the start of training camp.
                      Insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                        Landon Cohen of the Lions benched 225 50 times at the start of training camp.
                        Insane.
                        I remember seeing that now that you mention it. He deserves to be mentioned but all of the guys I put on my "roster" are actually half decent at football, too, unlike I don't know say Jason Peters for example.

Comment

All Day is a freak.

Comment

Conner Barwin is a total freak, and since I haven't heard word yet that he's anything but pure Tarzan, I gotta submit his name for nomination.

Comment

To add another "white guy"... Adam Archuleta was a freak when he came out.

Another unknown... 49ers FB Moran Norris supposedly used to press 250lb barbells in each arm along with Larry Allen.

Comment

Antonio Cromartie deserves a mention, as does steve smith, not many WRs break tackles like he does.

Anquan should be on this list too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information