No announcement yet.

who would you say are the top freaks of nature in the nfl?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright off the top of my head, top athletic specimens.

Adrian Peterson
    Terrell Owens
    Ed Reed
    Mike Vick (in the old days)
    HalotI Ngata
    Nnamdi Asomugha

I'd have to include Frank Gore in this discussion as well. Two major knee surgeries, comes out had an amazng season in 2006, and has played very well since.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Adrian Peterson, Julius Peppers, Vernon Davis and Calvin Johnson come to mind.

Thomas Jones

Vernon Gholston

Al Davis deserves a mention, he died 5 years ago and he can still manage a football team...sort of...

mother ******* better recognize! I just wanted to post this pic...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              I remember seeing that now that you mention it. He deserves to be mentioned but all of the guys I put on my "roster" are actually half decent at football, too, unlike I don't know say Jason Peters for example.
              well he used to be good at football.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Jared Cook is an athletic freak... just remains to see how well his career will go. So far, so good though

"Super" Mario Williams...dude put up a freakish combine. Plays the same way on the field. He has to be in the top 5.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                      Originally posted by Job
                      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

No love for Keith Bulluck? Also Joe Staley is faster than alot of skill postion players.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

^^^ His cousin is an even bigger freak.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              Larry Allen benched 700lbs and watch him run down this LB from behind. Amazing play. I still say Larry Allen is the greatest O-Lineman I've ever seen and probably the most dominant player I've ever watched.

That was ******* incredible. He stood there for a second, too.

Sean Taylor and Adrian Wilson need to be mentioned i think. Darren Sproles and Percy Harvin should be included too in my opinion.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                                Titty sprinkles

Debug Information