Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
    Damn it was merely a publicity stunt.
    might have been, but I don't think Immigration Canada allowed him into the country...

whether or not the Blue Bombers knew about this beforehand would determine if its a publicity stunt or not
    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
    A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Pacman is a ******* joke at this point. **** that guy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Man, to think of all the guys we could have drafted instead of Pacman.
        Aaron Rodgers, DeMarcus Ware, Shawne Merriman.........
        Sigh....
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

haha what a loser and waste of talent

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            Man, to think of all the guys we could have drafted instead of Pacman.
            Aaron Rodgers, DeMarcus Ware, Shawne Merriman.........
            Sigh....
            Aaron Rodgers fails....

In the mind of a Vikings fan, I feel the same way about Troy Williamson.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
              Aaron Rodgers fails.
              What? GTFO. Dude, two words: Tavaris Jackson.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                Aaron Rodgers fails....

In the mind of a Vikings fan, I feel the same way about Troy Williamson.
                Are the Vikings the same team who hadn't had a franchise qb since...and the same fans who claimed, along with the Bears fans, that we will **** after Favre retired because we were doomed without a franchsie qb? lol...

Comment

Lol How does Rodgers fail? He comes in with all the pressure following in Favre's footsteps and he more than exceeded expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
                    might have been, but I don't think Immigration Canada allowed him into the country...

whether or not the Blue Bombers knew about this beforehand would determine if its a publicity stunt or not
                    I could see why a country wouldn't want a multiple offender into the country.

Isn't Winnipeg a small city up north in the middle of nowhere? In that case their shouldn't be too much to get into trouble, though no matter where you are theres always a cop around you can bite.

Still cracks me up whenever I think about that. Why would you think its a good idea to bite a cop? lol

Comment

Good riddance.

I reckon he's done in the NFl....he wasn't even that good for the 'Boys last year. And if Jerry Jones won't have you (though didn't he say he'd consider having Pacman back?), then it's a bad sign.
                      Last edited by NotRickJames; 09-04-2009, 09:55 PM. Reason: For the good of Canada
                      Just play me, baby

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                        Interesting he chose the CFL over the UFL.
                        Apparently Pacman can't tell the difference between the two leagues, lol.

What a joke he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
                          I could see why a country wouldn't want a multiple offender into the country.

Isn't Winnipeg a small city up north in the middle of nowhere? In that case their shouldn't be too much to get into trouble, though no matter where you are theres always a cop around you can bite.

Still cracks me up whenever I think about that. Why would you think its a good idea to bite a cop? lol
                          Haha, oh boy. Well, yes, Canada is 'up north' of the United States, so i guess you are somewhat correct. However, Winnipeg is but 60 minutes from the US border to North Dakota, and believe it or not, it is just like many other US cities. Yes, a smaller population than any major US city, but not as small as you may be thinking. Yes, people can still find trouble.....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                          You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                            Haha, oh boy. Well, yes, Canada is 'up north' of the United States, so i guess you are somewhat correct. However, Winnipeg is but 60 minutes from the US border to North Dakota, and believe it or not, it is just like many other US cities. Yes, a smaller population than any major US city, but not as small as you may be thinking. Yes, people can still find trouble.....
                            Winnipeg has a lot of issues with drugs, more than any of the other large Canadian cities I believe and there are definitely a lot of ways for Pacman to get in trouble over there. At least it wouldn't be as bad as if he went to the Ti-Cats to play. Hamilton is a complete shitter lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information