Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman headed north?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pacman headed north?

    Reports have surfaced indicating that Adam Pacman Jones and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the CFL are close to reaching a deal. The deal is reportedly one year in length.

    http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=289522

    Pacman in Winnipeg? Should be interesting.
    .......

  • #2
    Hope he stays there. No doubt he thinks it'll be a one year stint, do well, and he'll be back in the NFL. I hope that it doesn't happen so easily.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

    [@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Waste of talent.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd love to see Pacman go up against Adarius Bowman in practice - two very, very interesting characters indeed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Interesting he chose the CFL over the UFL.
          .......

          Comment


          • #6
            Good riddence. GTFO of this country you waste of a number 6 pick


            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
              Interesting he chose the CFL over the UFL.
              Well, he basically gets a new start in Canada. He's in a totally different country, and most of the CFL fans may not know him as the waste of air that we know him as. In the UFL, fans know about him and don't like him. Who knows? But at this point, the CFL is more legitimate than the UFL, so he may have done it because he wanted a consistant League that's been around for a while rather than be a part of a new League that could or could not succeed.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

              [@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                Well, he basically gets a new start in Canada. He's in a totally different country, and most of the CFL fans may not know him as the waste of air that we know him as. In the UFL, fans know about him and don't like him. Who knows? But at this point, the CFL is more legitimate than the UFL, so he may have done it because he wanted a consistant League that's been around for a while rather than be a part of a new League that could or could not succeed.
                Canadians know all about Pacman and his antics. Maybe he figured this route worked for Ricky Williams so maybe it would work for him.
                .......

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  Well, he basically gets a new start in Canada. He's in a totally different country, and most of the CFL fans may not know him as the waste of air that we know him as. In the UFL, fans know about him and don't like him. Who knows? But at this point, the CFL is more legitimate than the UFL, so he may have done it because he wanted a consistant League that's been around for a while rather than be a part of a new League that could or could not succeed.
                  nope, its been reported it was because of money.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                    Canadians know all about Pacman and his antics. Maybe he figured this route worked for Ricky Williams so maybe it would work for him.
                    Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                    nope, its been reported it was because of money.
                    Both sound waaaaaay better than what I was sayin'... :(

                    GG guys. GG..
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                    [@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm looking foward to watching him play. The team he's going to isn't very good. I hope they use him at CB, PR, KR and WR. The CFL is a lot more legit than most people in the states realize. There are several player who could be contributers on NFL teams but decide to stay in the CFL and be the star player on their team. Though I think Pac will be dissapointed by the lack of strip clubs in Winnepeg.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 619 View Post
                        I'd love to see Pacman go up against Adarius Bowman in practice - two very, very interesting characters indeed.

                        Lol I completely forgot about that guy. I remember people were hyping him up as a first rounder.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I live in Winnipeg, and this is a fairly interesting signing. The GM has basically stated that a large part of the signing is publicity, stating that more people will know the Winnipeg Blue Bombers because of this than for anything previously. Very true.

                          I'm looking forward to seeing him at a strip club near me very soon....


                          Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

                          Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                          You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            CFL team says it's not signing Pacman Jones

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Damn it was merely a publicity stunt.
                              .......

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information