X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This made me chuckle.

Comment

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
      That shot was when he let go of the ball while getting up. While as a Raider fan i do not think it was a catch because i don't think he had full control when going to the ground, but that shot is so biased its not even funny.
      No that shot is 100% accurate they showed it on NFL Total Access last night during the "Official Review" segment with Mike Pereira. When Louis Murphy hit the the ground the ball shot out and actually went back in between his legs.

I guess the MNF brodcast didn't have the right angle because I never saw it like that when it aired. However when you watch the segment that NFL Network played it's clear as day that Louis Murphy most certainly didn't maintain control and it was not a catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
        No that shot is 100% accurate they showed it on NFL Total Access last night during the "Official Review" segment with Mike Pereira. When Louis Murphy hit the the ground the ball shot out and actually went back in between his legs.

I guess the MNF brodcast didn't have the right angle because I never saw it like that when it aired. However when you watch the segment that NFL Network played it's clear as day that Louis Murphy most certainly didn't maintain control and it was not a catch.
        They did show the full replay on MNF, where it clearly showed the result of the play. I believe they only aired it once though, but they did nonetheless.

Raiders fans need to get over it.

Comment

• Comment made on PFT
          It's a good thing Sidney Rice knows how to take a joke.

If it was Marvin Harrison's car, someone might have gotten shot.
          That was the best part of it all.

Comment

• It really doesn't matter. All the matters is that Raider fan will still consider it some elaborate scheme to ultimately screw the Raiders franchise.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information