Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/1...2009?GT1=39002

Here are ten bold statements by a Fox Sports writer.
    Bold statment 6 is pretty off the wall. I could see it happening maybe for one or two of the guys there, but for most of them I don't really buy it.

Comment

Based on what I've seen so far in the preseason the Titans will more than likely blitz a bit more this season.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
        If they do blitz, I wonder where it will come from? LBs? safties? CB? I wonder what the DC will tend to favor.
        If we bring an extra guy in the secondary it is usally Michael Griffin, we have never really blitzed our corners and that wont change under Cecil. Keith Bulluck Is our blitzing LBer but he rarley does it. As for the question about the stunt plays, William Hayes and Jason Jones will be taking over those duties now that Haynesworth is gone....I always thought those plays were designed more for Kyle Vanden Bosch than Albert anyways.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

I liked it better when the thread creator put this weeks games in the first post.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I am so excited the regular season is starting but the Ravens are starting with the Chiefs. We should win that. The game I am looking forward to is the Steelers vs Titans. If the Titans win(which I am hoping) the Ravens SHOULD be up one game on the Steelers.
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
              Greg Williams is going to welcome Stafford to the NFL. He's sending Roman Harper to welcome him. Multiple times.
              I wouldn't get your hopes up too much about Greg Williams. Ron Meeks would have been a much better hire for you guys, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                If we bring an extra guy in the secondary it is usally Michael Griffin, we have never really blitzed our corners and that wont change under Cecil. Keith Bulluck Is our blitzing LBer but he rarley does it. As for the question about the stunt plays, William Hayes and Jason Jones will be taking over those duties now that Haynesworth is gone....I always thought those plays were designed more for Kyle Vanden Bosch than Albert anyways.

Is Griffin your safety? So you will bring him in to blitz? Who is your other safety and is he good?

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/1...2009?GT1=39002

Here are ten bold statements by a Fox Sports writer.
                  Someone's a pure Jet hater. 0-5(I think 1-2 wins is accurate) and having Sanchez benched in year 1?

Cmon now. I think we can get wins at Miami and home vs TEN. MAYBE Houston.

Comment

I think the Jets can upset the Texans in Houston too. In fact, I think I'll be picking the Jets to win that game.

Sure they are starting Young Sanchez, but if the OL plays well, their running game and passing game can find success. The Texans defense has some holes, they'll be inserting Dunta Robinson who missed all of camp and preseason, and Brian Cushing who missed most of it. Their other starting corner is struggling.

And on the other side of the ball, I think the Jets defense could frustrate the Texans offense. Put pressure on Schaub, who is nursing a tweaked ankle, although the Jets would be better if Calvin Pace wasn't serving a 4-game suspension.

Two other potential upsets I think could be brewing:

Dolphins over Falcons in Atlanta
                    Panthers over Eagles in Carolina
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                      I think the Jets can upset the Texans in Houston too. In fact, I think I'll be picking the Jets to win that game.

Sure they are starting Young Sanchez, but if the OL plays well, their running game and passing game can find success. The Texans defense has some holes, they'll be inserting Dunta Robinson who missed all of camp and preseason, and Brian Cushing who missed most of it. Their other starting corner is struggling.

And on the other side of the ball, I think the Jets defense could frustrate the Texans offense. Put pressure on Schaub, who is nursing a tweaked ankle, although the Jets would be better if Calvin Pace wasn't serving a 4-game suspension.

You forgot the Jags over the Colts in Indy ;)

Comment

I sure missed football.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post

I think the loss of Pace realy hurts them because it means there is no real dominant pass rush threat. Darrelle Revis is a great young CB but he is going up against in my opinion the best WR in the NFL. Plus with Owen Daniels at TE and Slaton I think the Texans will be able to put up just enough points. I really think any team that scores more than 14 on a given week against the Jets will have a very good chance at winning the game. There is just not enough offense for them outside Leon Washington and Dustin Keller

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
                            Is Griffin your safety? So you will bring him in to blitz? Who is your other safety and is he good?
                            Yeah Michael Griffin is our FS. I dont know if you will see the Titans blitz too much because of our 44 sacks last year, only 4 came from players not playing on the D-line. Most of our razzle dazzle plays are from stunt plays where the DT lines outside and the DE tackle lines up inside, or they may line up normal and switch spots during the play. Chris Hope is our other saftey and he is our version of Taylor Mays meaning he is very good agianst preventing the big play and is a sure tackler, Griff is more of the ballhawking guy but he is a good tackler also.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                              Yeah Michael Griffin is our FS. I dont know if you will see the Titans blitz too much because of our 44 sacks last year, only 4 came from players not playing on the D-line. Most of our razzle dazzle plays are from stunt plays where the DT lines outside and the DE tackle lines up inside, or they may line up normal and switch spots during the play. Chris Hope is our other saftey and he is our version of Taylor Mays meaning he is very good agianst preventing the big play and is a sure tackler, Griff is more of the ballhawking guy but he is a good tackler also.
                              Ah i see.. Then BBD, I expect a lot of single high safety looks, if they plan on blitzing Griffin. If that is true, expect Hope to get targeted by OCs. That will be interesting to see if you indeed, throughout the season, blitz more with Griffin or not.

Comment

Titans v Steelers is certainly the game of the week.

Look forward to seeing the Vikes in a real game.

I think 49ers over Cards for the "upset" pick of the round, no real reason other than a gut feeling.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information