Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I kinda like Michael Smith.
    I like him too, I'm not a fan of Bruschi really but I think that he could be a decent analyst. Better than Irvin, Emmitt or Keyshawn.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
      I like him too, I'm not a fan of Bruschi really but I think that he could be a decent analyst. Better than Irvin, Emmitt or Keyshawn.
      If Keyshawn didn't reference something that happened in his career every other sentence, he would be a pretty good "analyst".

Smith didn't take anyone by surprise, everyone knew he was ********.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
        What? Michael Irvin was awesome.

Bruschi speaks well but he doesn't seem to offer anything of importance and doesn't appear to easily mesh in with the others. It's early though.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I just wish they could put together a panel that doesn't need to yell at each other and crack stupid jokes every three seconds. It doesn't have to be dry and boring, but jesus ESPN.

Comment

I have no problem whatsoever with Bruschi as a player but I'm getting really tired of these ex-player-turned-analysts. It's getting out of hand. I remember once a commentator said (I think it was Howard Cosell who said it..) that pretty soon there would be no jobs for people who went to college to broadcast for a living and he's right. Every time a prominent ex player or coach retires they're in the booth shortly after.

Not all of them are bad, but there are more bad ones than good ones.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Michael Smith must have pissed in someone's cornflakes because he's probably the best and most professional analyst they had but he never got to be a more flagship guy.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information