Teddy Bruschi - newest ESPN analyst

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Bruschi - newest ESPN analyst

So does every washuped ex "star" get a gig on espn or what?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4454594

It's complete bull ****.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

how is this ********????

He is a class act guy with no off field issues, and is a great speaker. He was in the league for over 10 years... Sounds like a pretty good candidate to me...

how can you hate bruschi?

Comment

Child please I broke this story over the weekend its the last post. :)

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35147

Comment

child? this thread isnt about him retiring its about him becoming an analyst... proly not thread worthy anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
            how is this ********????

He is a class act guy with no off field issues, and is a great speaker. He was in the league for over 10 years... Sounds like a pretty good candidate to me...

how can you hate bruschi?
            I don't hate Bruschi. I'm just tired of every single NFL retiree getting hired as an analyst without any experience in the broadcasting field other than the fact they played. Too many of them blow.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

I usually don't like the ex players that get announcing jobs, but some of them do really well. I ike Trent Dilfer and Johnsen alot.

Then theres guys like Emmitt Smith and Rodney Harrison that make you think twice about having former player.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                Child please I broke this story over the weekend its the last post. :)

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35147
                child? this thread isnt about him retiring its about him becoming an analyst... proly not thread worthy anyway
                Ya I know thats why I said its the last post in that thread revering to this topic but any ways I was just poking fun no big.

Comment

Well he is viewed as a class act, was a very good player for a while, and is well spoken. I'm not suprised.

Comment

Please watch more hard knocks so you don't ask a silly one word question to begin your posts. You'll probably see child please thrown around here a lot after this season of hard knocks.

Comment

Yay more BSPN and a raider hater!!!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I thought they should have gotten someone with more loud and out spoken.

Comment

Where did the class act crap come from? I've always heard he was a giant prick.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

He was never afraid to say what he thought, especially what he thought of you personally. Alot of people that he did not like hated him, and viewed him as a jerk. He was very up front, from what I've heard and read.
                            Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

I don't have a problem with him joining ESPN because i dont watch them anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information