No announcement yet.

The Sig/Avy Bet Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down for a bet with any Browns fans.

Open for an Edwards v Berrian, Favre v Quinn or just Browns vs Vikes bet, hell even a best of 3 :).

Any Bengals fans wanna go on the Broncos game?
    If you cant find a Bengal fan, and I can't find a Browns fan I would take you up on that bet, Bengals are one of my two AFC teams.

It's on like Donkey Kong, bruh! I don't plan on parting with Sophia!
    I am completely torn on this, Steelers are my other AFC team and thus I want them to win, but if it costs me that Sophia avatar that makes me smile so very much... then I don't know what I want anymore... A draw?

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      HWjr and I have one for the Titans/Steelers game tomorrow night:

It's on like Donkey Kong, bruh! I don't plan on parting with Sophia! :D
      Now we have to hope that the Steelers go 0-16

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

TitanHope, you're going to lose! :D

I bet any Raven fan a sig bet untill the draft that the Steelers will win the division.

Comment

Also: Any big Raider fans (619, Raidernation, sarf) wanna make a sig bet over the first Bronco/Raider game?

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
            Alright, I'll take a bet against any Steeler fan for tomorrow in which the Titans defense performs better then the Steelers defense, or that the Titans O-line holds James Harrison to 0 sacks
            Cool cool, i'll take that. I bet James Harrison gets a sack against te Titans. Whats the forefit?

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
              I am completely torn on this, Steelers are my other AFC team and thus I want them to win, but if it costs me that Sophia avatar that makes me smile so very much... then I don't know what I want anymore... A draw?
              Lol! How about root for the Steelers tomorrow, and then root for the Titans when they play Houston the next week! You'd have to be without Sophia <333 for 10 days, but she'll be back at 4 PM next Sunday!

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              TitanHope, you're going to lose! :D
              Pshh, you're goin' down faster than PacMan's jersey sales! :D
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I'll bet any Lions fan that their team goes completely defeated in the division. The loser has to wear a Vikings/ Packers/ Bears sig if they go completely defeated. And I will wear a Lions/ Packers/ Bears sig if they win one divisional game. :D I'm looking for Lions_WMD here :D

sig by fenikz
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                You are just a terrible person.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                I have an iPhone.

Comment

this is a very intresting thread. lol

Comment

vikes_29, I'll make a week long bet for the Browns-Vikings game but let's make it for just one sentence in the sig.

Comment

Lol! How about root for the Steelers tomorrow, and then root for the Titans when they play Houston the next week! You'd have to be without Sophia <333 for 10 days, but she'll be back at 4 PM next Sunday!
                      I could do this I guess, though I still feel like I can root against the Steelers as they are only my AFC team, not my team and Sophia is very support worthy :)

Whatever you do, make sure that team of yours doesn't have some kind of awful start.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

vikes_29, I'll make a week long bet for the Browns-Vikings game but let's make it for just one sentence in the sig.
                        I'll take that if vikes doesn't want it :)

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

I'll take that if vikes doesn't want it :)
                          How about both you guys have to wear a sentence as a handicap since the vikings are heavy favorites. :)

Comment

Alright here is what I want if I win Jakey. I want this to be your avy, with this phrase in your signature "Jason Jones owns my team"

What would you like?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

How about both you guys have to wear a sentence as a handicap since the vikings are heavy favorites.
                              I'm down for that. Browns aren't a bad team though, let me say that :).

Consider it a bet.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

I'm down for that. Browns aren't a bad team though, let me say that :).

Consider it a bet.
                                Alright, so right now, it's just you and me. If the Browns win you have to put a sentence of my choice in your sig and if the Vikings win I have to put a sentence of your choice in my sig. Vikes will have to do the same thing if he's in. But you both would have to collaborate on a sentence I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information