No announcement yet.

The Sig/Avy Bet Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, so right now, it's just you and me. If the Browns win you have to put a sentence of my choice in your sig and if the Vikings win I have to put a sentence of your choice in my sig. Vikes will have to do the same thing if he's in. But you both would have to collaborate on a sentence I guess.
    Works for me :)

Vikings are -3.5 on a lot of books.

It's a trap. Steve is warning everyone.
    I like the Browns, but if all goes as you would expect, we should win. That said, I wouldn't be surprised in any way if they beat us, new coach, Braylon Edwards could/should have a big year and Shaun Rogers is a good foundation to stop AP, plus, Favre is good for at least one turnover. We should win, but if all that comes together for the Browns they are well and truly capable of beating us.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Okay here is my bet, Titans beat steelers you wear my avi for 2 weeks, and if The Titans lose to the Steelers I use an avi of your choosing for a month. Any takers? (steelers fans only please)

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

*waiting for Gonzo*

Comment

No chiefs fans want to bet???????
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
            Alright here is what I want if I win Jakey. I want this to be your avy, with this phrase in your signature "Jason Jones owns my team"

What would you like?
            for how long?

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              TitanHope, you're going to lose! :D

I bet any Raven fan a sig bet untill the draft that the Steelers will win the division.
              Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              No chiefs fans want to bet???????
              You down for this bet?

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                You down for this bet?
                I am not to confident we will win the division but I will go with it. I have faith that we can beat you guys. We will figure out what sigs we will have to wear if when one of us wins
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                  Any Bengals fans wanna go on the Broncos game?
                  I'll bet you something, but it'd probably have to be a pretty clever bet. I don't think the idea of wearing a broncos sig or avy is that threatening lol (It's not like we're bitter rivals).

Comment

Just make him wear a Jay Cutler in a Bears uniform sig and you will have to wear a steelers/browns/ravens sig
                    Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                      I am not to confident we will win the division but I will go with it. I have faith that we can beat you guys. We will figure out what sigs we will have to wear if when one of us wins
                      I already have an idea on what sig you will be wearing once the Steelers win the division. :D

Comment

I have an idea of what it will be. I will have something for you
                        Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Cool its on aNYtitan :p

If you lose, this is your sig untill next game yeah?

Comment

Im willing to bet any Bills fan that the Patriots dont give up a passing TD on Monday night

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                              Cool its on aNYtitan :p

If you lose, this is your sig untill next game yeah?

Haha, alright. To show that this is more of a bet to figure out which team is more dominant, lets make the avy last for 3 weeks. At that point, we evaluate and see which team is higher in the standings. So for example, lets say I win the bet, you must keep my avy as your avy til week 3, at which point we will see who is better in the standings, and if the Titans are better you must keep the avy until either Pittsburgh is tied or overtakes the Titans in wins. And of course, vice versa.

Sound good?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                                Haha, alright. To show that this is more of a bet to figure out which team is more dominant, lets make the avy last for 3 weeks. At that point, we evaluate and see which team is higher in the standings. So for example, lets say I win the bet, you must keep my avy as your avy til week 3, at which point we will see who is better in the standings, and if the Titans are better you must keep the avy until either Pittsburgh is tied or overtakes the Titans in wins. And of course, vice versa.

Sound good?
                                Yeah sounds good man :p

Adds more fuel to the fire for tonight XD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information