The Sig/Avy Bet Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sig/Avy Bet Thread

I think it could fit in here after all it is about the NFL. if not, some mod move it to Off Topic.

We had the Homer Challenge last year but didnt work out that well.

Keep the bets simple.

Man up to your bet or it will lead to rep rape.

I will try to keep the Bets updated in here.

BETS:

*** Ork Wang vs drowe: Winner Bears (GOW) vs Packers (drowe) Week 1. Loser wears Standard avy of the opponents team for a month.

Saints 4 lyfe vs Blindsite:Winner Saints (S4L) vs Panthers (blindsite). Loser wears avy of the player that did the most damage for a month

HWJr vs TitanHope:Winner Steelers (HWJr) vs Titans (TH) Week 1. Loser wears standard avy of the opponents till the next win of the team.

kalbears13 vs wogitalia: Winner Browns (kalbears13) vs Vikings (wogitalia) Week 1. Loser wears a sentence in the sig determined be the winner.

anytitan vs Jakey: If James Harrison gets 0 sacks, Jakey has to wear a Jason Jones avy + sig sentence. If Harrison wins, anytitan has to wear a steelers sig. It will last for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, if the losing team is behind the winning team in the standings, the sig/avy will be worn until the winning team is caught up in the standings.

RWO vs HWJr: Division Winner Steelers (HWJr) and Ravens (RWO). Loser wears a sig till the draft.
    Last edited by Gay Ork Wang; 09-10-2009, 11:43 AM.

im up for any Saints game.

Comment

I'll make a bet that LenFail White doesnt crack 50 rushing yards against the Steelers. Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
        I'll make a bet that LenFail White doesnt crack 50 rushing yards against the Steelers. Any takers?
        Considering he averaged less than that last year, I doubt anyone will take that.
        Last edited by Eaglez.Fan; 09-09-2009, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
          im up for any Saints game.
          Right hurr Avatar bet for winner of the first divisional matchup for one month, player has to be the guy who did the most damage to the loser?

Last year almost no one paid up on their bets.

Comment

Alright, I'll take a bet against any Steeler fan for tomorrow in which the Titans defense performs better then the Steelers defense, or that the Titans O-line holds James Harrison to 0 sacks

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
              Right hurr Avatar bet for winner of the first divisional matchup for one month, player has to be the guy who did the most damage to the loser?

Last year almost no one paid up on their bets.
              agreed. im a man of my word.

Comment

I'll do a bet that the Browns go 7-9 or better.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Any other confident Bears fans here? Let's bet.

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                    Alright, I'll take a bet against any Steeler fan for tomorrow in which the Titans defense performs better then the Steelers defense, or that the Titans O-line holds James Harrison to 0 sacks
                    dude man up, dont bet things we know are going to happen :D

Comment

I'll probably take someone up on a bet once I see whose all casting their lot.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

I am down. I am pretty sure I did one last year I didn't own up to but I forget what it was and what it was for. As long as the person I be reminds me I will own up.
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Any Bengals fans wanna go on the Broncos game?

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                          Originally posted by Job
                          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

HWjr and I have one for the Titans/Steelers game tomorrow night:

Originally posted by HinesWardJr
                            Originally posted by TitanHope
                            So yeah, you're the first poster I think of when I think of a SWDC Steelers fan, so I was wonderin' if ya wanted to place a friendly lil avatar bet with me?

Really simple (bets can get rather extravagant in the Avy/Sig Bet thread, lol):

If the Steelers win, I have to wear a Steelers avy until the Titans win their next game. If the Titans win, you have to wear a Titans avy until the Steelers win their next game.

Here are the avatars:

So whaddya say? Would you be up for it? :D

I always love friendly little bets. I am down, for sure.
                            It's on like Donkey Kong, bruh! I don't plan on parting with Sophia! :D
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I'm willing to do something eagles-related if anyone has any ideas.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information