Larry English Charged $14K to pay for team's meal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    If anyone but D-Unit wrote this they would be told to change the title, I guess he can do whatever he wants on these boards now.

Change the title man, it's misleading.
    I was unaware that having a misleading thread title was against board rules.
    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Wow, the amount of people bitching about the title of the thread is ridiculous.

Anyway, i read the article yesterday and i got a good kick out of it. Take a closer look at the picture that Phillips tweeted.

Gratuity was close to 2k. I bet the servers that night went home REAL happy.

Comment

I can't believe how people are so moody about what the title was before D changed it. Its just a play on words lol. If anything it is a testament to how stupid we expect all these athletes to be that if we see the word charged it is immediately associated with being charged a ticket or charged with breaking the law.

Comment

I kind of expected sweetness not to respond to the change. He seems like one of those guys who just likes to complain. Everyone knows it had a light hearted intent.

This wasn't one of those threads with a subject about someone getting traded, hurt, signed or something sounding factual when in fact just rumor. Whatevers. To each his own.

Comment

was that actually fridays?
            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              Gratuity was close to 2k. I bet the servers that night went home REAL happy.
              what if it was only one waiter/waitress? because you know some of them tipped besides the gratuity.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Merriman says it was 32k his rookie year. But he did get to split it with Castillo.

Merriman, Castillo, Vincent Jackson, Darren Sproles...that 2005 draft was ridic.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information