No announcement yet.

OchoCinco's new list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he realizes who Houstons top 2 CBs are. Maybe our jackass coaches will realize that Jacque Reeves sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      I can guarantee that he isn't scoring in the Green Bay game so no checks will be made there.
      Whoops.

The old Chad Johnson looks like he's back with some motivation this year. He looks 10x better then he did last year.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Chad will score a TD this week but won't get near 100 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          Chad will score a TD this week but won't get near 100 yards.
          I would actually guess it's the other way around. Historically the only red zone offense we've had against Pittsburgh in the last 6-7 years was Housh (and a little bit of Rudi, but he hasn't been here for 2 years now).

I'm going to assume if we get down to the end zone, Marvin is going to give Benson 3 shots, almost every time, and then take the field goal if we don't make it. If it's a big score, it'll probably be Chris Henry or Cedric on a screen.

That's my guess anyways, obviously I hope Chad gets a TD, but I'm not quite sure the Steelers will let him.

Comment

Some truly great players on that list: Champ Bailey, Charles Woodson, Nnamdi Asomugha and Darrelle Revis.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information