Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
    No one mentioned the Chiefs! Sweet!
    The Chiefs have Dustin Colquitt alone, that alone makes them better than at least 3 other teams listed.

Dustin Colquitt > Jordyzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
      Dustin Colquitt > Jordyzzz
      Erroneous. No one shall ever speak such nonsense.

Jordyzzz>Everyone

Comment

I really, really expect the Bills to suck. I had been thinking 8-8, but the pre season was god awful and the OL looks even worse than I have imagined.
        Last edited by Rob S; 09-14-2009, 11:58 AM.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
          I really, really expect the Bills to suck. I had been thinking 8-8, but the pre season was god awful and the OL looks even worse than I have imagined.
          hey you never know...they might put it together like the Chiefs line did.

Though Bills don't have Todd Haliey so then again they may not.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            Erroneous. No one shall ever speak such nonsense.

Jordyzzz>Everyone
            how dare you disrespect the name Colquitt

Colquittzzz > society

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              how dare you disrespect the name Colquitt

Colquittzzz > society
              Jordyzzz>Colquittzzz>Society>Cutler>Delhomme?

Comment

The Lions were 0-16 last year and are starting a rookie QB that wasn't supposed to be ready to start this year. I don't see how they aren't the frontrunners, although St. Louis losing by four TD's to the Seahawks doesn't help their case at all.

Comment

I'm going to go with Buffalo, too. That O-line looked terrible through 4 preseason games. They have a bunch of youth there that could improve dramatically over the course of a season but they really would need to improve dramatically to even be mediocre.

I don't believe for a second the Rams are a good team, but I believe the Seahawks were major underachievers last season. I'm not surprised by Seattle's solid play on both sides of the ball yesterday.

The contenders for top pick (even if they may have traded said pick) in no particular order are: Bills, Browns, Rams, Broncos, Lions & Bucs.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

top 5 picks go to...

Oakland
                    Detroit
                    St. Louis
                    Seattle from Denver
                    Cincy

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

The Rams are making the playoffs, u all look silly. I got the #1 pick going to the Lions again.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                        The Rams are making the playoffs, u all look silly. I got the #1 pick going to the Lions again.
                        You're still supporting them?

Must be early in the season. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Cincy was clearly a better team than Denver yesterday. The offense played well in spurts but 7 drops and penalties on 3rd down really killed them. I expect the offense to pick up and start scoring more very soon.

Palmer only played a few series of preseason so he was still a little rusty. Add in Smith over revolving door Collins (who gave up 2 sacks yesterday) and the line looks a lot better.

Their defense looked really damn good other than the fluke 87 yd ******* catch to end the ******* game.

I don't expect Cincy to make the playoffs but I really doubt they are picking top 10 again next year.

Comment

Would have to disect the schedules to figure #1 but it's been clear to me for awhile that the draft doesnt bring parity like it should. Can't see the Rams, Lions or Panthers winning too many games.

Comment

Rams were plagued with penalties that stalled several drives. Without those penalties, the game would have been closer. The defense also played pretty well, it just got tired, it happens.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                                I'm going to go with Buffalo, too. That O-line looked terrible through 4 preseason games. They have a bunch of youth there that could improve dramatically over the course of a season but they really would need to improve dramatically to even be mediocre.

I don't believe for a second the Rams are a good team, but I believe the Seahawks were major underachievers last season. I'm not surprised by Seattle's solid play on both sides of the ball yesterday.

The contenders for top pick (even if they may have traded said pick) in no particular order are: Bills, Browns, Rams, Broncos, Lions & Bucs.
                                Silly Elvis. You have no idea what you're in for, tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information