The Race to the #1 Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
    Everyone use to think Tavaris Jackson was going to be good because he lit up the Lions twice a year. I'd take it with a grain of salt.
    If by everyone, you mean like 5 Vikings fans...maybe.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      Bills v. Chiefs! Soon!
      Neither of these teams will get it though. They each have at least some fight in them.

Comment

Everyone use to think Tavaris Jackson was going to be good because he lit up the Lions twice a year. I'd take it with a grain of salt.
        That would be true if T-Jax didn't throw a 4 INT game against the Lions and had one good full game against them in his career.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          That would be true if T-Jax didn't throw a 4 INT game against the Lions and had one good full game against them in his career.
          fact checking me Brodeur? you cheeky bastard.

Comment

fact checking me Brodeur? you cheeky bastard.
            He caught you pretty coldly too :)

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              He caught you pretty coldly too :)
              Well it wasn't like I was going to take up the time to search for Tavaris Jackson's stats against the Lions haha. I must just remember certain Vikings fans statements that are sticking in my mind.

Comment

• Hey, I still have faith in Tarvaris Jackson. Favre's magic will wear off on him.

Comment

Well it wasn't like I was going to take up the time to search for Tavaris Jackson's stats against the Lions haha. I must just remember certain Vikings fans statements that are sticking in my mind.
                  I just remember Jesus Kitna stretch which included T-Jax's horrid game and looked up his stats for the rest which took about 8 seconds.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    We went 13-3 and then lost first round to the Colts. And then made the playoffs again the next year and lost first round to the Colts. Damn you Peyton Manning! Why do you have to be so charismatic!
                    Wasn't that with the most outcoached HC in NFL history Marty Schottenheimer at the helm in KC? Was it King Carl Peterson who hired Schotty in the 1st place? I thought they went 13-3 & lost with Schottenheimer calling plays in a snowstorm in Denver to Shanahan on a late FG when they had Derrick Thomas playing LB -- I may be going back too many seasons.

But you're right, of the bottom feeders KC has the best chance to elevate themselves out of the top 5 drafting next yr. per bearsfan's new rankings. Price KC pays for cutting Bernard Pollard, he was all over the field making tackles for the Texans last night, they said he was their leading tackler, s/b a Pro Bowler. Very bad last cut choice there.

UPDATE!!!!

1) Cleveland
                    2) St. Louis
                    3) Tampa Bay
                    4) Detroit
                    5) Buffalo
                    6) Oakland
                    Maybe plug the Skins in there somewhere, at #5 if Buffalo beats KC or at the Raiders #6 if they upset more teams. When they blew their lead in Dallas Sunday it was probably the nail in their coffin since they have the unbeaten Saints, Eagles, Dallas again & finish vs. the SD Bolts.
                    Last edited by LizardState; 11-24-2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information