Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jake Delhomme. Shocking.

Comment

The RT for the Packers, Barbre (I think), was absolutely atrocious last night.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        Winner.

What's the O-lineman's name that me owned? That's grown man ish right there.
        Chris Myers. Can't say I'm surprised, these ZBS linemen stand no chance versus the likes of Jenkins who can outweigh them by 50-60 lbs in some scenarios.
        Last edited by 619; 09-14-2009, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Gotta be either Delholme or Cutler. Probably Cutler because of how much hype he received and he was on national tv. He looked awful against the Packers. He got frustrated and couldnt regroup and get composed at all. He looked confused by the defense and desperate to make something positive out of nothing.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Seanhawk View Post
            The RT for the Packers, Barbre (I think), was absolutely atrocious last night.
            Ogunleye almost made him look like Winston Justice.

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
            Gotta be either Delholme or Cutler. Probably Cutler because of how much hype he received and he was on national tv. He looked awful against the Packers. He got frustrated and couldnt regroup and get composed at all. He looked confused by the defense and desperate to make something positive out of nothing.
            I thought Cutler looked a lot better in the second half until that game sealing pick. He was bad in the first and he was clearly not on the same page as his receivers, but in the second half they settled down and deserved to take the lead.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

If it's for just one play, it's gotta be that guy Jenkins shat on. MeAngelo's failures while attempting what looks to be a tackle is up there as well.

Overall performance, has to be Delhomme. Just straight up embarrassing. At least Cutler threw a TD and made some nice throws. Delhomme is really proving he has no business anywhere near a football field anymore. I bet Cutler would love to be throwing at Steve Smith instead of Devin ******* Hester.

Comment

Trade Delhomme for JDB lol
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by gsorace View Post
                  If there is a god, he hates the cincinnati bengals
                  my dad said, "well son, jesus just wanted the Bengals to lose....****** jesus"

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                    I disagree. It's not that embarrassing to have a ball bounce in a different direction. We kept their offense down all game (both their field goals were 45+ yards, so it's not like they were driving down the field on us). And offensively we had a little rust, but Palmer did everything perfectly on his last drive going 6 for 6.

Playing extremely well on defense for 4 quarters (including that last play when Orton threw a pass into triple coverage) & then playing strong offensively at the end of the game is not that embarrassing to me, but I'll probably just be called a homer anyways.
                    nah man, it was pretty embarrassing. we should have killed Denver.

edit//my bad on the DP!

RIP ST

Comment

I would also like to nominate the Jets team for dumping Gatorade on Rex Ryan after a week 1 win.

Comment

Allen Barbre, and it's not even close.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                          Trade Delhomme for JDB lol
                          Sold. Someone else would then be lumbered with his ridiculous contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Seanhawk View Post
                            I would also like to nominate the Jets team for dumping Gatorade on Rex Ryan after a week 1 win.
                            It's his first career win as a head coach. Give em a break.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

No one has mentioned the entire Houston Texans? Weren't they supposed to be this year's Cardinals? They got beat every facet of the game: the O-Line dominated, Andre Johnson shut down by Darrell Revis, Steve Slaton fumbling their game away, the defense getting shredded by a rookie QB and an old RB.

By the way I do not miss DeAngelo Hall at all. He had one good year (2005) and it went to his head apparently.

Comment

Mario Mannigham is listed as 5.11 & 183

My vote goes to the 3 Skins defenders that couldn't stop him, with a special "gold star pick up your jock" moment for Deangelo who couldn't even get knock him out of bounds.

Honorable mention to Delhomme. Wow that was pathetic.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information