No announcement yet.

Jeff Garcia back in Philadelphia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the thread was better when it said Steve.

Comment

McNabb I doubt will play next week.

If Kolb starts Vick isn't eligible so they had no other option if Kolb got his neck broken on the opening play. You need another body and Garthia is probably the best option, it was either him or Feeley anyway and Feely has reportedly signed with the Panthers.

Comment

McNabb will not play next week, possibly not even the week after that, but I would be surprised if he missed 3+ weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          Did Steve tell you that, perchance?
          what kind of rapping name is steve?
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Pirate Steve FTW

Comment

Originally posted by psupride1131 View Post
              I simply find it interesting that it was Jeff Garcia, of all people. Where does this put him after this week?
              If I was signing a back up, why not take a guy who was in the system not that long ago, and is probably the best FA QB out there?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Garcia and AJ were available, but Garcia has more recent starting experience and is a better QB anyway. Perfect signing for the eagles really.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  Pirate Steve FTW
                  Scuba Steve > Pirate Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                    McNabb I doubt will play next week.

If Kolb starts Vick isn't eligible so they had no other option if Kolb got his neck broken on the opening play. You need another body and Garthia is probably the best option, it was either him or Feeley anyway and Feely has reportedly signed with the Panthers.
                    Bingo. You can't go into a game with 1 QB. I think that's what it really boils down to even more so than their lack of faith in Kolb.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                      Scuba Steve > Pirate Steve.

Steve.
                      Originally posted by SNIPER26
                      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

The eagles have 3 pro-bowl QBs on their roster. Championship!!!

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                          McNabb will not play next week, possibly not even the week after that, but I would be surprised if he missed 3+ weeks.
                          Well, there's a bye week after the game against the Chiefs, so I'd be stunned if he's not back against Tampa Bay in week 5.

The Eagles would be better off running some option than having Kevin Kolb throw the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            Well, there's a bye week after the game against the Chiefs, so I'd be stunned if he's not back against Tampa Bay in week 5.

The Eagles would be better off running some option than having Kevin Kolb throw the ball.
                            I didn't think he looked half bad in the PS, no?

I only saw him in week 4 though =/

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              I didn't think he looked half bad in the PS, no?

I only saw him in week 4 though =/
                              The Kolbster's line against the Panthers.

7-11, 23 yards, 2.1 ypa, 3 rush, 4 yards, 1.3 ypc, Sacked twice for 20 yards, 2 fumbles, 1 fumble lost.

He's terrible. I am not lying when I tell you I'd rather have Brian Westbrook, LeSean McCoy and DeSean Jackson running the triple option.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information