A day in the life of a Raider fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Niners_2152 View Post
    If the mexicans are booing him for coming into their house, maybe he should be booing them for coming into our house (USA).
    ...I hope you're not serious.

Comment

If the mexicans are booing him for coming into their house, maybe he should be booing them for coming into our house (USA).
      Technically, since they're in California, the Mexicans can boo who they want.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
        Cleveland fans taunt everyone. I have seats in the dawg pound and it doesn't matter who we play the ass hole chant gets started anytime anyone in a different jersey comes through.

I remember in 2007 when we played cinci in the 51-45 game (or whatever it was) at the end of the game some browns fan was going towards the bar in the dawg pound and saw a kid who looked about 8 years old in a bengals jersey with his dad in a bengals jersey, the guy looked at the kid and goes "GUESS WHAT KID, DADDYS A ******!" and ran away.

Browns fans have nothing better to do cause our team sucks.
        That happened to me in Oakland when I was like 10, except he called us both ********.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
          Cleveland fans taunt everyone. I have seats in the dawg pound and it doesn't matter who we play the ass hole chant gets started anytime anyone in a different jersey comes through.

I remember in 2007 when we played cinci in the 51-45 game (or whatever it was) at the end of the game some browns fan was going towards the bar in the dawg pound and saw a kid who looked about 8 years old in a bengals jersey with his dad in a bengals jersey, the guy looked at the kid and goes "GUESS WHAT KID, DADDYS A ******!" and ran away.

Browns fans have nothing better to do cause our team sucks.
          Yeah..I was down in Cleveland for the Vikings game and Let me just say they ruthless. This kid near me maybe 12 was getting hit by peanuts because he was wearing a Peterson jersey. Also was told the Bathroom is a scary place for an away team fan. Then getting back to the car had to deal with some drunk guy who told us to get out of his ******* town you ******* ******* and a lot of other things.

Ive only been to 3 stadiums(Buffalo, Cleveland, Minnesota) in my life and Cleveland fans were the worse then Buffalo. But I have to say they love their team and they show it.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Actually let me clarify myself.... I have no tolerance for people who go to games to get drunk and cause trouble. Not just Mexicans but any nationality. It's about the game, not about trash talking and getting into fights etc.

Comment

Actually let me clarify myself.... I have no tolerance for people who go to games to get drunk and cause trouble. Not just Mexicans but any nationality. It's about the game, not about trash talking and getting into fights etc.
              That's what makes Oakland original

Comment

Great writeup, Yay, you definitely have a future in gonzo sports journalism.

Reminded me of a time in the early 90s, my fellow Dallas fans wore blue & silver regalia to the LA Mausoleum when the team was in LA. We received some colorful commentary yelled from the cheap seats anytime we stood up, but since Dallas was en route to its 2nd consecutive SB & the Raiders had Todd Marijuanavich playing QB, all we had to do was point to the scoreboard to silence them. They had to cut off beer sales at halftime (a Raider tradition!) b/c a group of drunk Raider fans had chainwhipped some Denver fan fool enough to wear Bronco colors comatose the wk. before.

Yes it still happens, the day the Raiders went to their last SB (Callahan blew it to Tampa) I was in San Jose at a Lucky's checkout line buying libations before kickoff wearing my only Raiders garment, a Starter jersey, but already 4 sheets to the wind Raider fans ragged on me with threatening tones in a freaking grocery store b/c it had 2-ft. tall letters reading LA on it. Frustrated Raider fans eat their own, believe me, sportsfans, I couldn't make this up.

The Alameda Co. Coliseum on gameday is an experience. Razor wire, tattooed drunk hooligans, pachucos in Darth Vader Halloween costumes every October showing gang signs & stiff middle fingers to the TV cameras, EMD vehicles lined up with flashing lights at the entrances to transport the nonwalking wounded, glad to see that the Oakland is still in every way a 3rd World country.

Comment

I <3 the Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    I <3 the Bay.
                    Me too my friend.. me too

Comment

That sounds nothing like what you said earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        That sounds nothing like what you said earlier.
                        Exactly! just because someone is smack talking a opposing fan gives you no right to bring up their race and make a racial comment like that.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information