No announcement yet.

Bills CB McKelvin Front Lawn Vandalized

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people are freaking out because his lawn was spray painted. ZOMGZZZ, its not like a burning cross or someone threaten to kill him. The lawn will be just fine and look normal again folks, take it easy! If you have ever thrown toilet paper in someones trees, or a you know had some poop, a bag and fire its basically the equivalent.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

It's not a big deal, but it's still horrible. He made a bad play in a game. People need to really put that where it belongs.

Besides, he could have just as easily busted a 50 yarder there and put us out for good.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
        Some people are freaking out because his lawn was spray painted. ZOMGZZZ, its not like a burning cross or someone threaten to kill him. The lawn will be just fine and look normal again folks, take it easy! If you have ever thrown toilet paper in someones trees, or a you know had some poop, a bag and fire its basically the equivalent.
        I don't know if Leodis has a family or not, but lets just say he does. Would it be cool then if his wife and kids wake up to find "**** You Leodis, 25-24" spray painted on the lawn? Any man would be upset and little worried to have some idiots vandalize anything on his property. First thing to come to my mind would be, "if they can get this close, then what's next."

The people who need to relax are the people who found it necessary to vandalize some ones property over a football game. There are more important things to get upset about.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
          I don't know if Leodis has a family or not, but lets just say he does. Would it be cool then if his wife and kids wake up to find "**** You Leodis, 25-24" spray painted on the lawn? Any man would be upset and little worried to have some idiots vandalize anything on his property. First thing to come to my mind would be, "if they can get this close, then what's next."

The people who need to relax are the people who found it necessary to vandalize some ones property over a football game. There are more important things to get upset about.
          u are talking about Buffalo now...

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
            Well if that really was the case, Norwood would be dead by now.

Comment

well, if I was apart of the fail for that game I'd expect some sh** from the fans.
              I am sure this guy is looking for Keith Ellison's house.

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                And the Sabres aren't playing yet. What is there to do?

I'm assuming these were grown men who did this. Be mature. It's a game. Boo him when he's on the field, but when he's suppose to be in the "safety" of his own home, let him be.

Comment

He deserves it. Not for making the idiotic mistake, but for coming out afterwards and saying he'd do it again. Way not to piss off the fans buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    He deserves it. Not for making the idiotic mistake, but for coming out afterwards and saying he'd do it again. Way not to piss off the fans buddy.
                    Didn't he say he'd run it out again, and not that he'd fight for that yard again? Because I think running it out was a good call, a) because it got them past the 2 minute mark and b) because it gave them a chance at better field position so that should they get stopped they'd be giving the pats the ball with a longer field.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                      I feel like this has happened to McNabb before. Or someone. Can't remember.

Yep, McNabb but it was done by Cardinals fans.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...bb_s_lawn.html
                      It happened to Braylon last year which started his tirade.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                        Its a front lawn vandalization. I am sure a player making millions upon millions of dollars can overcome a a vandalized front lawn.

I kind of think its funny and pretty much justified. He blew it on the national stage against a team that they have lost to 12 (13?) times in a row so the media can talk about the greatness that is Tom Terrific.
                        Seriously? These kinds of fans are the lowest common denominators. Many of us can watch a game from beginning to end and realize there are more important things in life than winning on MNF. Those that can't give real fans everywhere a bad name.

There is no justification for something like this, ever, period.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I'd just be concerned that someone was able to find my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                            Didn't he say he'd run it out again, and not that he'd fight for that yard again? Because I think running it out was a good call, a) because it got them past the 2 minute mark and b) because it gave them a chance at better field position so that should they get stopped they'd be giving the pats the ball with a longer field.
                            OH NOES. Casual Fans don't understand!

**** you punks who think it was 'a good idea' and 'deserved'. You are childish immature slobs who deserve nothing than the **** you get in your life.

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                            There is no justification for something like this, ever, period.
                            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

He made a horrible mistake on the football field, but you don't take that **** off the field. Don't make it personal like that, threaten a man's home, family, life.

Hopefully the idiot goons who did that are arrested.

Freaking A, it's only his second year in the league. He's the best young corner in the league imo.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                                OH NOES. Casual Fans don't understand!

**** you punks who think it was 'a good idea' and 'deserved'. You are childish immature slobs who deserve nothing than the **** you get in your life.
                                Theory: AQ is McKelvin.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information