Bills CB McKelvin Front Lawn Vandalized

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills CB McKelvin Front Lawn Vandalized

Bills CB Leodis McKelvin had his frot lawn vandalized...feel kind of bad for the guy, has to feela wful for blowing the NE game.

http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...wn-vandalized/

It's horrible that a fan would go so low. It's only a game. Some fans need to show some class.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

He's a bill, he knows they have crazy fans. He had to see this coming.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

I feel like this has happened to McNabb before. Or someone. Can't remember.

Yep, McNabb but it was done by Cardinals fans.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...bb_s_lawn.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          It's horrible that a fan would go so low. It's only a game. Some fans need to show some class.
          Its a front lawn vandalization. I am sure a player making millions upon millions of dollars can overcome a a vandalized front lawn.

I kind of think its funny and pretty much justified. He blew it on the national stage against a team that they have lost to 12 (13?) times in a row so the media can talk about the greatness that is Tom Terrific.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
            Its a front lawn vandalization. I am sure a player making millions upon millions of dollars can overcome a a vandalized front lawn.
            I kind of think its funny and pretty much justified. He blew it on the national stage against a team that they have lost to 12 (13?) times in a row so the media can talk about the greatness that is Tom Terrific.
            Thats not the point. You dont vandalize someone else's property for making a mistake. It's just not right.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Thats horrible. I hate this kind of thing. I don't care what they do on the field this kind of thing isn't acceptable.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Well, put it this way; the average 'fan' has no leverage to justify this sort of act. In the heat of the moment, he fought and lost, and he gets treated like this by some drunken a***hole as some sort of 'punishment'?

If the good city of Buffalo has any sense, they'll catch and expose the punk who did it so they don't run the risk of other Stars deciding not to come there.
                Last edited by Zycho32; 09-15-2009, 08:29 PM. Reason: Forgot that Buffalo is not 'My' city.

Comment

Wrong to do, but I sure as hell understand WHY!!!!

Dude singlehandedly lost the biggest game in recent memory for the Bills because he wanted to be a highlight on ESPN.

Can't win big games with dumb football players. McKelvin needs to grow a brain cell.

Comment

Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                    Wrong to do, but I sure as hell understand WHY!!!!

Dude singlehandedly lost the biggest game in recent memory for the Bills because he wanted to be a highlight on ESPN.

Can't win big games with dumb football players. McKelvin needs to grow a brain cell.
                    Irony?

It's a ******* game. To do something like this is just inexcusable, there is no way you can justify that with "Oh, he lost us a game in week 1. He deserves it." Please, that is just stupid. Something is seriously wrong with you.

Comment

What a complete loser. Sure McKelvin didn't make the best of decision, but really come on.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

Who cares he deserves it :D

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          Irony?

It's a ******* game. To do something like this is just inexcusable, there is no way you can justify that with "Oh, he lost us a game in week 1. He deserves it." Please, that is just stupid. Something is seriously wrong with you.
                          quoted for the honest truth

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                            Who cares he deserves it.
                            Nobody deserves to have their property damaged or vandalized for making a stupid mistake in a football game.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

They should of kidnapped his kids and shaved one side of his dog. They should of took a **** in his pool then swished it around so there would be a poop cloud in the pool. They should of just got Paulie to tear his lawn up like he did Christopher's.
                              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                              Just let it go RWO.
                              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information