Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agents steering players away from Browns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agents steering players away from Browns?

Sources: Agents steering players away from Browns

"Though the Cleveland Browns were able to lure to town today a couple of players with connections to coach Eric Mangini (safety Ray Ventrone and guard Billy Yates), multiple sources have told us that some agents plan to steer their clients away from the Browns.

Right or wrong, there's a sense of discontent regarding the new regime in Cleveland, where coach Eric Mangini and G.M. George Kokinis are running the show, with Mangini serving essentially as the man in charge."

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
    Sources: Agents steering players away from Browns

"Though the Cleveland Browns were able to lure to town today a couple of players with connections to coach Eric Mangini (safety Ray Ventrone and guard Billy Yates), multiple sources have told us that some agents plan to steer their clients away from the Browns.

Right or wrong, there's a sense of discontent regarding the new regime in Cleveland, where coach Eric Mangini and G.M. George Kokinis are running the show, with Mangini serving essentially as the man in charge."
    Well they do have that staph problem that won't go away as well.

Comment

Agents seem to think that Mangini is the new staff problem

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
        I see what you did there...

Comment

well they can build through the draft now.

Comment

Zingalinngus

Comment

Comment

Why would any player even want to play for Mangini? Most players dont like him.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Great news.............

I'm pretty sure if Mangini were to win games/championships though, it wouldn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                    Why would any player even want to play for Mangini? Most players dont like him.
                    That explains why a lot of his former players came with him to Cleveland, even some who would have been able to get jobs elsewhere. Because they hate playing for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pb&j View Post
                      That explains why a lot of his former players came with him to Cleveland, even some who would have been able to get jobs elsewhere. Because they hate playing for him.
                      Most of them got traded to the Browns. Some players do like him because he gave them opportunities but for the most part he is not liked.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Barton, Bowens, Poteat, and Mosley were all signed by the Browns.

Coleman, Elam and Ratliff all came from the one trade for Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                          Barton, Bowens, Poteat, and Mosley were all signed by the Browns.

Coleman, Elam and Ratliff all came from the one trade for Sanchez.
                          Barton, Poteat and Bowens all resurected their careers under Mangini so that's the probabaly the reason why they signed but I dont want to speak for them.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Everything I've heard about Mangini says he's a bit of an asshole and everything to do with that organisation says they're a bit of a sinking ship, nothing to see here imo.

Good agents, provide good advice, and I have to admit, if I was a player, the Browns would be at the bottom of my list. Hell, when I play madden and have a superstar I demand a trade Eli style if I'm drafted by Cleveland.

Comment

Start winning games and this would be a non story.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information