Week 2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
    So basically everyone is pretty sure that the Giants beat the Cowboys this week? The prediction thread was about 80% NY to 20% Dal.

I am pumped to see the Philly/NO game. How exciting is the Saint O vs the Philly D? I want to see if Brees can have that type of game against a quality D with pressure in his face. I also think that, especially with Kolb at the helm, the other matchup (Philly O/ Saint D) should be an evenly matched one as well. I think Philly was already in trouble offensively even with a healthy McNabb, but with Kolb in we could see some real anemic play.
    I'm really excited for it as well. This is going to be a great match up esp. between the Saints O and Eagles D.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      I'm really excited for it as well. This is going to be a great match up esp. between the Saints O and Eagles D.
      Yep, it should be a great test for both units.

Comment

I say the Raiders run all over he Chiefs

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
        Originally posted by TitanHope
        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
          I say the Raiders run all over he Chiefs
          I say Jamarcus is going to eat an entire cow between now and Sunday.

Comment

I read that the Steelers will be using a 2-1 rotation between Parker and Mendenhall. Thank god, I hope Mendenhall shows something Sunday. MeMo will play passing downs and no huddle.

Comment

I am beginning to feel that Chicago might be able to upset Pittsburgh, for some reason.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I seriously had the same feeling for a little while. But I still picked the Steelers in the pick em thread.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

L.T. is O.U.T.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I seriously had the same feeling for a little while. But I still picked the Steelers in the pick em thread.
                    Same. However, I think Cutler just might have a huge game at the home opener and the Bears defense does a good job containing Roethlisberger and the run game.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Bah.

Chris Canty is out for the Dallas game, along with Kenny Phillips and Kevin Dockery.

I was really looking forward to having Canty line up against Leonard Davis and have him be eaten alive for being a traitorous ****.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                        Same. However, I think Cutler just might have a huge game at the home opener and the Bears defense does a good job containing Roethlisberger and the run game.
                        The last time the Steelers played Cutler, he carved them up pretty good. However, he had a lot more offensive firepower on the Broncos at the time than he does now with the Bears. I don't think the Bears have the offensive weapons or the offensive line to help Cutler out. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. I think it'll be close because I think the Bears will be fired up at their home opener and our run game is as worthless as a limp ***** right now, but I can see Cutler being easily rattled by the Steelers blitz and defense that is returning Lawrence Timmons.

Comment

Timmons returning is a big boost, but playing without Troy is a bigger loss IMO. With that being said, I fully expect blitzburgh to be out in full force. Cutler didn't look too good under pressure last week and it isn't going to get any easier this week.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                          Originally posted by Job
                          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Bah.

Chris Canty is out for the Dallas game, along with Kenny Phillips and Kevin Dockery.

I was really looking forward to having Canty line up against Leonard Davis and have him be eaten alive for being a traitorous ****.
                            I think Phillips and Dockey are questionable.

They do have a lot of guys out, though. Canty, Ross, Nicks, Ware.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                              Timmons returning is a big boost, but playing without Troy is a bigger loss IMO. With that being said, I fully expect blitzburgh to be out in full force. Cutler didn't look too good under pressure last week and it isn't going to get any easier this week.
                              No doubt losing Troy hurts a lot, but with this schedule early on, I don't think it'll hurt us that bad. For as much **** I give Tyrone Carter, he actually is a pretty good backup and will be a good run stopping force, although his coverage may be a bit off.

I expect Olsen to get a lot of targets this week for Chicago. Hell, I even see Forte getting spread out and having a not 100 percent Timmons cover him.

Comment

Four years, $27 million for McGee

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information