Week 2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
    surely your remember how the refs took the game away from SD...which means the Broncos would have finished 7-9, not 8-8.
    and that was his fault how?

Comment

Surely you can't be serious.

I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

Comment

If Jay Cutler throws 4 TDs this week, everyone is gonna hop back on his dick again and say they loved him since he was at Vandy.

Fans are fickle.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
          Brandon Albert Will have nightmares Sunday night cause of What Seymour will do to him.
          I think he's going to be just fine.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            I considered him a great prospect, there is a difference. Empirical evidence always trumps theoretical conjecture.
            Less than two weeks ago you called him a great QB. But if you say so.

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            If Jay Cutler throws 4 TDs this week, everyone is gonna hop back on his dick again and say they loved him since he was at Vandy.

Fans are fickle.
            Not everyone.

For the last three years and counting I've been harping on two things on Cutler:

1. He's good for at least one braindead pass a game, plus a few bonehead ones to boot.

2. The Broncos SHOULD have made the playoffs all three seasons (06-08) and Cutler failed every year to get the job done. Did he have some bad defenses? Sure. But could he have gotten the job done to get them into the playoffs? Absolutely. Should he? If he was the great QB SWDC thinks he is.

Nothing has changed for me.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
              and that was his fault how?
              Well he did come up with the phantom throw that got lost on the back end, and resulted in the Hochuli call. In that sense, Cutler played a part in that disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                Less than two weeks ago you called him a great QB. But if you say so.

Not everyone.

For the last three years and counting I've been harping on two things on Cutler:

1. He's good for at least one braindead pass a game, plus a few bonehead ones to boot.

2. The Broncos SHOULD have made the playoffs all three seasons (06-08) and Cutler failed every year to get the job done. Did he have some bad defenses? Sure. But could he have gotten the job done to get them into the playoffs? Absolutely. Should he? If he was the great QB SWDC thinks he is.

Nothing has changed for me.
                I know. Youre one of the few. Maybe the only one haha :)

I still disagree though. Cutler will be fine. Just give it some time.

Comment

I've been in the anti-Cutler camp for a while now. Just too many dumb decisions.

Comment

I thought most of Cutler's INTs last yr were at playing catchup time. They got behind b/c Denver couldn't stop the run & all their opponents (even the Raiders) knew it.

Comment

For the record, I still think Cutler is a good QB. It might take some time for him to find his groove in Chicago, but I believe he will eventually.

On a side note, if Cutler does end up being terrible all year, to what do we attribute his success to in Denver? Shannihan? offensive line / receivers? Maybe weaker division?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                        For the record, I still think Cutler is a good QB. It might take some time for him to find his groove in Chicago, but I believe he will eventually.

On a side note, if Cutler does end up being terrible all year, to what do we attribute his success to in Denver? Shannihan? offensive line / receivers? Maybe weaker division?
                        a combination of all of them.

his oline is not as good in Chicago, nor is his WRs or his OC. its never just one player or one thing that causes a qb to play well or not.

thats why i scoff at people who say "oh he only plays well bc he has this and this and that"

well duh.

nobody does it on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
                          I think he's going to be just fine.
                          Pro bowl lineman McNeil and Dielman disagree.
                          Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

I'm still in the camp that thinks Cutler is a very good QB and once he finds his rhythm with the bears, and they fire ron turner, he'll start moving back up towards the top 5 QBs in the NFL.

As for his time in denver, how could one expect him to make the playoffs when he had a D that rivaled Detroit's?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

I think Cutler is gonna be a good qb. Always liked him. He can't do it on his own, and Turner needs to establish the run instead of thinking he has the greatest show in turf just bc he has Cutler now.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
                                Pro bowl lineman McNeil and Dielman disagree.
                                Other then his rookie year McNeil hasn't been all that great.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information