No announcement yet.

Week 2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haters gonna hate lovers gonna love i dont even want none of the above i want to piss on you..

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
      Because hes an annoying ******. look at hhis picture he looks like an annoying autistic freak
      Ben does too on occasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        I think Rivers does cross the line some times but it doesn't happen as much as people make it out to I'm a Chiefs fan and for the most part don't have a problem with him.
        I know that he loved talking with Jared Allen. I bet Allen misses talking with him on the field as well. In fact, I think Allen is one of the few defenders who actually understand Rivers and why he talks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          I don't ever remember Favre trash talking as much as Rivers. Also Rivers continues it from the sidelines at times. When you players trash talking without their helmets on it's a lot more memorable.
          You know it's funny. Watching some college football, I always see the analysts praise Tebow for his fiery spirit and competitiveness, but he does exactly the same thing that Rivers does, only he doesn't have the mechanics to be a first round pick yet. I wonder how the NFL will perceive a guy like Tebow in the NFL.

Comment

• Anyone who is even discussing trash talking hasn't played football, or probably any sport competitively at any level.
            Originally posted by SNIPER26
            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
              Anyone who is even discussing trash talking hasn't played football, or probably any sport competitively at any level.
              aka the ESPN nerds.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                oh come on. i distinctly remember a packers/bucs game. sapp and favre were going at each other after every. single. play. and that was without even thinking hard about it.
                I wish I could find that Brett Favre and Koy Detmer video where Favre gets back at Detmer for mocking the Packers.

Comment

oh come on. i distinctly remember a packers/bucs game. sapp and favre were going at each other after every. single. play. and that was without even thinking hard about it.
                  I think that's nothing more than a friendly rivalry. Phillip Rivers pulls some ***** ****. Sitting on the opposing bench.. Talking **** from the sideline.. throwing elbows to defensive lineman who get in your way of making a good throw.

Comment

i remember that game

Comment

• They need to have a reason to hate a player then i guess this is it.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information