No announcement yet.

Frank "The Tank" Gore seeking new deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 49ers punter makes more than Frank Gore.

Comment

Hold out City!!!! I'm lovin' this!

Comment

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=3362

I love Gore so I don't really care, he can have as many threads as he wants, but I already made a holdouts thread.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          The 3 words that will scare any orginazition
          haha

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
            http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=3362

I love Gore so I don't really care, he can have as many threads as he wants, but I already made a holdouts thread.
            He hasn't held out yet

Comment

He doesnt strike me as being a hold out guy. He's to honourable to screw his team. Something will get worked out - the talks are amicable

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Of course he wants a new contract. He's gettin paid low 3rd round money and he's proven he's one of the top backs in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                  Of course he wants a new contract. He's gettin paid low 3rd round money and he's proven he's one of the top backs in the league.
                  Well we don't want another Barlow situation to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    The 3 words that will scare any orginazition
                    No kidding. I really dislike this guy.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

say what you want about Rosenhaus, but he is by far the best agent in the league. And with his clientell you better atleast respect the man if you are a NFL GM.

Gore will get a deal done, He'll probally get a contract similar to Willis McGahee's.

Comment

Originally posted by energizerbunny View Post
                        say what you want about Rosenhaus, but he is by far the best agent in the league. And with his clientell you better atleast respect the man if you are a NFL GM.

Gore will get a deal done, He'll probally get a contract similar to Willis McGahee's.
                        The guy is a asshole! a shrewd business man and a all around jerk! He's perfect for the job

Comment

Rosenhaus is actually well repsected for getting the job done. Not respect as a man, but as an agent very much so.
                          Last edited by bored of education; 03-09-2007, 02:07 PM.
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

He deserves it

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information