Week 3 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    Randy Moss missed practice on Friday and is questionable. If he doesn't play we will beat the Patriots, book it.
    Yeah, easily. If he does play, I think we still have a legit shot at beating the Patriots at home. Whoever can establish a run game first will win the game. Either that, or whichever QB has the last possession.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Welker might not play either.

Comment

I was thinking the Falcons would win if Moss plays anyways. Atlanta has the better offense and the better defense.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

The Texans will stop the run and run the ball. There I said it. Sorry Jags, but this is the week we balance out. I think.

Comment

I have Randy Moss, Marion Barber, Anquan Boldin, and Knowshow Moreno on my fantasy team.

fml

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              I have Randy Moss, Marion Barber, Anquan Boldin, and Knowshow Moreno on my fantasy team.
              Team Mash Unit.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                Yeah, easily. If he does play, I think we still have a legit shot at beating the Patriots at home. Whoever can establish a run game first will win the game. Either that, or whichever QB has the last possession.
                I'm torn on who I like in that game.

I just feel like Brady is just gonna come out absolutely firing on all cylinders, jizzing on Atlanta after his more then lackluster performance last week.

On the other hand, Atlanta has been really impressive, and they don't even have Michael Turner on beast mode yet. That's a little scary to me. I also think Abraham will be able to manhandle the Pats' weak offensive line unit and force double teams, or the Pats' to keep a tight end in to try and contain Abraham's godly-ness.

I don't even think Brady's going to try and establish any strong running game, not tomorrow I think.

Comment

Randy Moss missed practice on Friday and is questionable. If he doesn't play we will beat the Patriots, book it.

We can only hope he doesn't play. I like our chances even with Moss in, but with him out, I'm going to be feeling great. No Norwood is going to hurt though.

Oh, and props to Belichick. Ovie is grossly underrated.

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, in his conference call with the Atlanta media, singled out Atlanta Falcons fullback Ovie Mughelli for praise. "Mughelli is excellent at the point of attack," Belichick said. "Probably the best fullback that I've seen in long time."
                  Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds; 09-26-2009, 06:22 PM.

Comment

I remember everyone criticized Atlanta for the Ovie Mughelli signing, but it has paid off big time. The O-Line is solid, Michael Turner is good, but Mughelli is what gives our rushing attack the boost from good to great.

Comment

I remember everyone criticized Atlanta for the Ovie Mughelli signing, but it has paid off big time. The O-Line is solid, Michael Turner is good, but Mughelli is what gives our rushing attack the boost from good to great.
                      Mughelli is like having another lineman out there. He is an amazing blocking fullback.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
                        They collided last year. The world survived. Peterson went backwards though.
                        That was two years ago actually, when both were rookies.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Little random, but does anyone know if that show Edge NFL Matchup with Jaws and Hodge still comes on late Saturday Night? It may be called something else now and not edge, but it was those two and it usually came on really late Sat nights.

It was probably my favorite football show because it broke down alot of film, but I haven't been able to catch it this year if they still do it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Adrian Peterson is extra motivated because of what happened that year. I wouldn't want to be a 49er defender this week.

Comment

Adrian Peterson is extra motivated because of what happened that year. I wouldn't want to be a 49er defender this week.
                              P-Willie will have something to say about that.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

The Seahawks are wearing the green jerseys vs. the Bears.

Last edited by XxXdragonXxX; 09-27-2009, 12:01 PM.
                                "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information