Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
    I am IGGY FOR THIGGY!
    You know it occurs to me that the Chiefs have kind of killed their little controversy with this move. Sink or swim Cassell. Unless the Bama kind is still in the picture I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
      You know it occurs to me that the Chiefs have kind of killed their little controversy with this move. Sink or swim Cassell. Unless the Bama kind is still in the picture I suppose.
      Thiggy never fit Haley's offense.Thigpen only had succes when Herm/Gailey when to a college spread type offense

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        Thiggy never fit Haley's offense.Thigpen only had succes when Herm/Gailey when to a college spread type offense
        and now he's in the Wildcat. It's a weird fit.

Comment

Well Croyle started week 1 over Thigpen when Cassel had that injury so I don't think Thigpen was ever going to be part of the controversy.

Comment

• Mark Roman: Causing ESPN to fap.

The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Part of it is i dont think you can afford paying big money for backups but you're right, you have a stinker behind your #1 guy and there is no crying for the backup, works for the Raiders.

Comment

• Hey guys look its Predator!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information