Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
    we do not care about your opinion.
    Oh no...I totally won't post my opinion now. Thank you for informing me.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
      Cincinnati goes into Green Bay, plays sloppy, and still wins. However, they are 9 spots lower in your power rankings. Week Two is a bit too early to start calling fluke wins, so may I introduce to you the unfortunate likelihood, the Cincinnati Bengals are a better football team than the Green Bay Packers. They were certainly the better team on Sunday in which the Bengals outhustled, outran, and straight up out-worked the Packers team.

The Packers OL gets most of the heat, but what about their front seven which allowed 151 rushing yards to one of the league's worst running teams over the past few years, and managed only two sacks against an OL missing two of their projected starters and in flux. Greg Jennings was invisible and Rodgers to Driver was more of a late game thing as the Bengals shifted into more of a prevent defense (with 39 of his 99 yards coming in the last minute and a half). Despite that surge against the prevent defense (two drives totaling 94 yards), the Bengals were still able to outgain the Packers and win the football game (319-311). The loss could not be blamed on penalties, as the Bengals were the team that played more sloppily, committing 13 penalties totaling 100 yards.

I'm sorry, if the Bengals are not a good football team, then Green Bay is one of the league's worse. They were just 6-10 a year ago, their offensive line is one of the league worst, their running game is non-existent, their secondary is thin, and their front seven is still in transition to the 3-4 defense. Yet, they are the 14th best team in the league? They are better than the team that just came into Lambeau and beat them? Give it a rest... either you can side with some of the "experts" and acknowledge the Bengals as an up-and-coming team loaded with potential, or you can recognize the Packers as one of the league's worst 5-10 teams.
      This is a very insightful post that I fear will be cast aside and ignored. But I will give you the much deserved attention that you will not get! THank you for this post Pudge!

Comment

How are the Jets behind New England? The Pats clearly aren't hitting on all cylinders on O(or maybe the Jets D is just that good) and their D is trying to find it's identity while Mayo recovers. We also just beat them down and are yet to give up a TD on defense this year.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
          Oh no...I totally won't post my opinion now. Thank you for informing me.
          Your 2-0 is just as good as Tennessee's 0-2. Bottom 10 team, at best is no worse than the seahawks, jags, or bungles. at worst, the team is right above the browns, the rams and the lions.

Wait. THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE!?

NO WAY.

Now, on the other hand. Tennessee is WAY too high. WAAAAY too high, mostly because their 'pro bowl' secondary is a bunch of ****. Without the same type of pressure, mostly provided by the ineptitude of Chuck Cecil (again), this problem is equal parts overrating the talent and poor playcalling.
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Where would you guys place Denver now? 3-0, Cincinatti has beaten two legit teams in the past two weeks(yeah we got lucky to beat them, but we controlled the game until the last drive proving at worst, we can hang with the team that beat PIT and GB), Oakland looked competitive against San Diego and we rolled them. I think the 15-20 range is a good spot as of now.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
              Where would you guys place Denver now? 3-0, Cincinatti has beaten two legit teams in the past two weeks(yeah we got lucky to beat them, but we controlled the game until the last drive proving at worst, we can hang with the team that beat PIT and GB), Oakland looked competitive against San Diego and we rolled them. I think the 15-20 range is a good spot as of now.
              29. Denver Broncos
              30. Cincinnati Bengals
              31. Oakland Raiders
              32. Cleveland Browns

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                29. Denver Broncos
                30. Cincinnati Bengals
                31. Oakland Raiders
                32. Cleveland Browns
                Rofl, every team that loses to the Broncos should go below them, and that's how they climb to the top of the power rankings.

Despite my team being one of the losses to Denver (:() I support this!

Comment

Lol, Denver 16-0, 20th in the weekly power rankings.

Comment

In breaking news, Seattle fans momentarily shattered as they realize that their "guaranteed" top 5 pick in the draft trade from Denver is actually going to be a mid-first round pick.

Then the elation returns when they realize that their own team is bad enough to get them a top 5 pick anyway.

In a related story, 2 out of every 3 posters at draftcountdown.com still put the Broncos in the bottom 3 NFL teams as they havent beaten anyone good yet (the other "1" poster still thinks McDaniels is a moron and the worst NFL coach in history).

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                      Lol, Denver 16-0, 20th in the weekly power rankings.
                      chris, you can't do math.

you'd be 16th in the power rankings.

Comment

Plays divison teams twice.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Hmm wonder how far we are going to drop in the next edition of the diehard Packers fans power rankings.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Yeah I was gonna say 16th, but I remembered we play the rest of the AFC Best twice. Which means I still can't do math, but whatevs.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                              Plays divison teams twice.
                              ... that'd be minus six.

touche.

12 different teams.

little slow.

Comment

... that'd be minus six.

touche.

12 different teams.

little slow.
                                Wouldn't it be 13 different teams? 3 in your division, then 10 other teams?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information