No announcement yet.

Cowboys Offer Refund, WorldÔÇÖs Worst Excuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like FlyingElvis said, there's no reason to add that extra paragraph in the letter. What morons. Someone needs to get fired, ASAP.

It was a douchey move, no doubt, but they didn't have to go out and admit it like that. Creates a whole other animal.

Comment

how did i know that DMW would defend that

Comment

"They said they were sorry, and offered Mike his money back. Surely, that took the sting out of what Mike and his family went through on Sunday Night, with the lack of bathroom access and inability to actually walk inside the stadium and what not."

This ^ plus
        Originally posted by Brent View Post
        they may get their tickets back but they dont get their $80 parking back or their ******* time wasted, or the stress they had to deal with in order to get there. what a ******* shame.
        This ^

Saying that fans who purchased tickets solely to say they were there makes it their choice to be refused the right to use the facitilties or even STEP INSIDE the stadium is pretty ridiculous.

Originally posted by Borat View Post
        She's hawt. Needs a boob-job though.
        Or she just needs to eat. A few meals would have her body in a healthy state that would include a nice rack.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I don't think anyone is defending it. But like DMW, i don't give a **** that some idiot fans got screwed over. They knew what they were getting into.

Comment

i bet you guys would be the ones that would be the first to be enraged to not be let inside.

I mean youve got to think, some people could have or prolly did travel a long distance to get there. Wasting a whole day is a lot. I dont see how this is not a big deal to just **** over so many people. its not like they didnt let a couple of people in, its 20000 people. thats basically a whole town.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
              How deep does your homerism run, when in a thread describing your team treating your fellow fans like absolute trash, you pipe up to sing the praises of the guy who would have hosed you as quickly as the other fans he just did.

I agree Jerry Jones is a good business man, thats obvious...he's a billionaire. But jeebus, this is not the place for that. This thread should be nothing but disgust for this move....because it is disgusting.
              You're cracking me up! :D "less than thrilled with the experience" equates to treating fans like absolute trash? LMFAO.

The dude bought a "PARTY PASS". He didn't buy a seat! WTF did he expect? Catering and lap dances? Weren't the elevated bar dancers enough? hahaha.

You tell me that those 30,000 fans were upset with their experience if the Cowboys win. The F with that. This is one outspoken fan... and as they say... the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

I WISH I could've been at that game! You're talking about he Grand Opening of that Stadium.. only happens ONCE. EVER. It would've been AWESOME! Can't buy that kind of experience. ...and don't tell me you wouldn't feel the same about your own team. BAH.

...btw, why do you guys care if Jerry has the record? That's the same reason he cares. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                i bet you guys would be the ones that would be the first to be enraged to not be let inside.

I mean youve got to think, some people could have or prolly did travel a long distance to get there. Wasting a whole day is a lot. I dont see how this is not a big deal to just **** over so many people. its not like they didnt let a couple of people in, its 20000 people. thats basically a whole town.
                Get real. They knew what kind of tickets they were buying. I'm not buying the innocent card.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  Get real. They knew what kind of tickets they were buying. I'm not buying the innocent card.
                  They knew they wouldn't be able to use the bathrooms and walk around the stadium?

I somehow doubt that was mentioned when they bought the tickets.
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

From the Cowboys site:
                    http://www.dallascowboys.com/partypass/partypassFAQ.cfm

Show me where they're told they won't ever actually be able to set foot in the building or use restrooms.

This was a douche maneuver by the Cowboys. And no, I don't care about attentdance records. There are people who actually have so little in their lives that they care about that type of ****? Mindboggling.

Comment

OK Dalls fans defending this, you seem to be missing the point. D0Unit, you just said that you would have loved to be there. .. What if you were in a position where you could only afford those tickets? And you were denied entrance? With the excitement of being there, you'd sure as hell be pissed off, and if you say you wouldn't you are flat out lying...

Hooray for Jerry Jones, he set the attendance record at the cost (however minor or major is up to your intermretation) of 20,000 of those fans, or approximately 1/5th of the total attendance of that game...
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                        They knew they wouldn't be able to use the bathrooms and walk around the stadium?

I somehow doubt that was mentioned when they bought the tickets.
                        Did his complaint say that? Where is this coming from?

From the Cowboys site, it said they would be able to walk around the concourses, see the screen from the railings, etc etc. We're talking $29 bucks. How screwed did he get? Was this the general opinion of all 30K fans or just a small fraction?

I wouldn't even doubt if "Mike" was a Giants fan who went to the game. LMAO. You don't know!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                          OK Dalls fans defending this, you seem to be missing the point. D0Unit, you just said that you would have loved to be there. .. What if you were in a position where you could only afford those tickets? And you were denied entrance? With the excitement of being there, you'd sure as hell be pissed off, and if you say you wouldn't you are flat out lying...

Hooray for Jerry Jones, he set the attendance record at the cost (however minor or major is up to your intermretation) of 20,000 of those fans, or approximately 1/5th of the total attendance of that game...
                          How can I bet upset at being denied to something I didn't purchase the priviledge for?

If you go to a concert and pay to be in the front row are you gonna be pissed because you can't get backstage??? WTF?

Comment

How can I bet upset at being denied to something I didn't purchase the priviledge for?

If you go to a concert and pay to be in the front row are you gonna be pissed because you can't get backstage??? WTF?
                            Try to put yourslef in his situation, that's what I am trying to say.

You are talking about something completely irrelevant with the concert.

You just said it in the earlier post, those tickets say you can go in the concourse and see the screen. If they weren't even allowed in, they could do none of that, so he got nothing that he paid for. Sure its 29 bucks for the ticket, then you have to include the cost of gas getting there, the parking, the food/drinks you may have brought, I'll bet that adds up to a total of around 100 bucks, if not more. Either way, he didn't get what he was promised, and that is wrong.

29 times 20K is $580,000. **** adds up.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

From the Cowboys site, it said they would be able to walk around the concourses, see the screen from the railings, etc etc. We're talking $29 bucks. How screwed did he get? Was this the general opinion of all 30K fans or just a small fraction?

I wouldn't even doubt if "Mike" was a Giants fan who went to the game. LMAO. You don't know!!!!
                              ...it said it right in the article fans couldn't get bathroom access and to the stadium, so I'm not sure what you're asking.

Of course because it's a complaint about the Cowboys you KNOW it must have come from some Giants fan. Nice.

Do you really think the Cowboys would have contacted Ticketmaster about a refund situation if it was a couple of fans? Seems unlikely to me. Just as you can say you don't know if it's a few fans you can't say it's not a majority of them either.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

From the article linked and copied in the first post. Would you like to go back and read it so at least your opinion can be based on the same information from which everyone else is working?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information